MakeupEstée Lauder
Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder

Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA pressed powder that controls oil without drying.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrFor a matte finish and advanced non-drying oil control. Provides long-wearing color that wont darken or change. Helps minimize pores. Pressed powder is ideal for finishing touches or for touch-ups throughout the day. The sleek compact is convenient when youre on the go.brbr- Non-acnegenicbr- Dermatologist-testedbrbrINGREDIENTSbrTalc C12-15 Alkyl Octanoate Zinc Stearate C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate Bisabolol Lauroyl Lysine Panthenyl Triacetate Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate Farnesyl Acetate Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer Polymethylsilsesquioxane Caprylyl Glycol Water/Aqua/Eau Alumina Hexylene Glycol Bht Phenoxyethanol Potassium Sorbate /- Mica Titanium Dioxide Ci 77891 Iron Oxides Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Oilbr- Fragrancebr- Parabensbr- Phthalatesbr- SulfatesbrbrbCOVERAGE/bbrLasting color-truebrbrbFINISH/bbrMatteulliWeb ID 88595/li/ul

I have oily skin (also acne prone) and hate touching up throughout the day. I'm currently using Bare Minerals tinted finishing powder and it definitely doesn't last the whole day. Would this powder be enough to put on in the morning and not touch up as the day goes on? #EsteeEditContest
How does this work for those of you with large pores? Does it settle in or give an "airbrushed" appearance?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder!
Fort Smith, AR
Estee Lauder Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder uploaded by Mandy T.
I really like this pressed powder, I always keep it in my purse. It is very good size to carry every where. Sometime I like to touch up my makeup because I like an oily skin. It is very light cover and match with the foundation that I wear. Also it control oil for a long time period.
I love this foundation. .has full coverage and long lasting wear and doesn't give my face an oily look but stays matte all day!
Review for: Medium
I love this matte powder, is perfect for oily skin. Pros: no brake outs, matte finish, my skin didn’t got dry nor oily, feels just right, so many options for skin tones so I was available to find a perfect match for my natural skin tone. I will take one star down, because it doesn’t have a different compartment for the sponge, so sponge have to sit in my powder. I prefer to keep my sponge in a different compartment specially after touching my oily skin, to prevent more bacteria on my powder.
Astoria, NY
I love estee lauder double wear. Best for oily skin. Sun protection is there and it keeps your make up in place. This is truly a long wearing make up great for people who have oily and combination skin. I would always recommend this one. No fail make up that stays on really long
Tacoma, WA
This was ok at oil control for me. I would put this on top of double light wear foundation, which would make my skin very oily. So, with this on top of that, it started to look caked on - not a natural or normal look.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Medium
One of my favorite powders that gives amazing coverage! It covers all blemishes and scars. It is very soft and finely milled. I would repurchase in the future.
Philadelphia, PA
To be honest this powder foundation doesn't keep my oils under control completely but it does a decent job. Mind you I have SUPER oily skin so most products don't but I still do really enjoy this powder. I use it when I just want some quick coverage. It is great at covering up problem areas and uneven skin tone which I love! I wish it would control my oils more but regardless I will still repurchase because it is a great powder foundation.
Columbia
My sister has tried every single Estée Lauder powder and other brands. I've also tried other brands, until I used this one the other day! Wow put this over double wear foundation and you will seriously look flawless!
Honestly this works so great that you wouldn’t need foundation! The only downside is that I felt that it does rub off on clothes easily so be careful with your clothes when you’re putting/taking off shirts. Besides that the finish is great on this product.
Ashland, OH
I have been looking for a powder that I could use as foundation....and I have found it. This powder provides medium coverage and never looks cakey. It does a good job of keeping the shine down in my T-zone without looking dry or powdery.