BY ESTÉE LAUDER

POWDER POINTS - Lasting, color-true coverage - Matte finish. For a matte finish and advanced, non-drying oil control. Provides long-wearing color that won't darken or change. Helps minimize pores. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist-tested. see more...

Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this powder! It controls my oil pit of a face so well lol! The price is great since it's a great makeup product. I definitely recommend this powder to y'all beauties❤️
Kaylah M.
Mt Pleasant , MI
I love this powder. I just recently purchased a new one, which I've included a picture of. The formula is nice and not patchy and does a great job keeping oil under control.
Amy  E.
Bloomington, IN
I really like this powder. I have really oily skin, and usually am shiny by lunchtime. This really helps, and is easy to layer and blend. There is even a shade for my hard-to-match pale/reddish/blotchy skin tone. For best results, I pair it with the Pore Minimizing Serum. Powder alone is good, but the combination makes my skin flawless.
Arta I.
Columbia
My sister has tried every single Estée Lauder powder and other brands. I've also tried other brands, until I used this one the other day! Wow put this over double wear foundation and you will seriously look flawless!
Sumeja F.
I have semi-oily skin and prefer a fuller coverage foundation. This one goes on smoothly, blends and covers well, and lasts all day! It's medium to full coverage and you can build on the layers. Great product.
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
This is a great powder to set your foundation with. It doesn't add color but it does aid in the longevity of the foundation. I use this every day that I wear foundation.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Nyx is a good brand and really compared to a lot of stuff it cheap1 SO IF YOU need face powder that good and trustful id get this.
Alexandra  H.
Bridgeport, TX
I really like this powder,I have oily skin.So when I apply the powder my skin is matte.
María R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encanta!! Lo aplico en las mañanas antes de salir y al final del día aún está el polvo, sin rastros de brillo.. para las personas con piel grasa.. funciona excelente