BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The secret to perfectly groomed arches, every time.Dual-sided brow tool features an angled brush on one end to fill and define brows with precision. On the other end, a spooled brush helps smooth, groom and blend.

Lizeth J.
Riverside
This brush is the best honestly it's the only eyebrow brush that blends the makeup with my eyebrow I I always use this product and it's perfect for my skin type, oily skin. Very inexpensive yet very much worth every penny. Denifitely would buy it again!
Kayleigh R.
This eyebrow gel stayed in my eyebrows the whole day. It is sticky though which is not my favorite but I use it to comb out my tinted gel. It is a pretty solid gel, but there are definitely better ones out there.
Eleena G.
Florida
I have been using this from 4 months.It is the best mascaraa that I had ever used.It last for whole day. Really amazing product.Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara