BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
This is a very nice concealer. It really hides the dark circles with just a little amount. Blends very adult as well & if you want complete full coverage. You could just build it up easily. Truly like it and recommend.
kristina g.
Roswell, GA
this product has amazing coverage, however it does separate, but maybe because mine is super old lol, it dries pretty fast so you have to work in sections so it doesn't get patchy, it's an okay concealer
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Tried this concealer one time and I found that it was light and had a long duration of lasting time. The only thing that I did not like was the fact that it did cake up on some spots. Maybe it just happened to me , or my skin type reacted to it, or I don't know. Overall, it wasn't that bad. I don't think I'd use this specific concealer again.
nikkie r.
Ontario
Flawless flawless flawless! Great concealer it does the job very well I'm all about smooth products makes my makeup blend and look better
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
Great great concealer I don't own one myself at the moment but it is really great for anyone to at least try out
Autumn B.
York, SC
I love this product!!! ❤️❤️❤️ it did a really good job concealing everything on my face!!
Jordan K.
Makes imperfections disappear with ease. Makes foundation look wonderful and clean
Rica F.
There's really nothng compared to my HG concealer which is the MAC Select Cover-Up.

Since Estee Lauder is "mostly" my HG brand, I tried EStee Lauder's Smoothing Creme Concealer. It's ok for my opinion. I don't need to put a lot because it's very pigmented and easy to blend. But unfortunately, it's not that good in coverage and also, it's not as long lasting as MAC's. For the MAC Select Cover-Up, it can last the whole day long without retouching my concealer. But for the Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer, whenever I get home, I can see the spots that I'm trying to conceal on my face. :(

Now, let's talk about the appearances and the prices.

Well, for the appearance, I would give Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer 5 stars, whereas the MAC Select-Cover Up in 4 stars. Why?! The tube of the Estee Lauder's is more sanitized. I use it everyday lately because I'm out of MAC's and it's not all over the mouth of the tube, whereas for the MAC's, I need to clean it from time to time because of the messy packaging.

Also, the tube of the Estee Lauder is very elegant looking and not to mention it contains more than the MAC Select Cover Up.

MAC Select Cover-Up - 10 ml - HKD 145
Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer - 15 ml - HKD 160

If you've noticed the prices, I think MAC Select Cover-Up is even cheaper than Estee Lauder Smoothing Creme Concealer.

I think I would go back to my Select Cover-Up in NC30 after finishing this concealer! Estee Lauder didn't get my heart this time around!
Klysmar G.
Puerto Ordaz, VE
I purchased this after heard a lot of good things about it, but in my skin felt so patchy idk, at the end of the afternoon I had to reapply it, didn't felt good.
Rana C.
Saida, N/A
I don’t like this consealer because it doesn’t cover the imperfections and dark circles it also gives me Light for my under eye 👁