BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Becca L.
I didn't care for this scent. I got a sample size of this perfume. Sometimes I feel that all high end department store perfumes smell the same. They all make me think of scents for older women. It is however, long lasting.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
I do like this scent a lot. It's pleasant and not overwhelming scent is flowery. I haven't bought it for a few years because it last so long and you only need small amount. Easy to apply and sometimes you an get the lotion to go with the perfume which you can layer. I also have a few small bottles of this that I can take with me. Very pleasant!
Julie K.
Allegan, MI
I like that this scent allows me to feel good about myself when I am out to impress. You don't need a lot, it lasts a long time too.
Blaire M.
San Clemente, CA
I love this as my go-to for a winter scent! It is a hint of spicy and I always get complements when I wear it!
Kinga B.
Coventry , West Midlands
I always liked it when they had samples of this in magazines but never enough to buy it. I recieved this through a swap as an extra and usually I don't like solid perfumes because I find them to be too heavy and too overpowering...and this is no exception. I do like the thin silver tube but that smell makes me want to run!