Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenEstée Lauder
estee lauder daywear sheer tint release advanced multi-protection anti-oxidant moisturizer spf 15 50ml/17oz

a high-performance anti-aging daytime moisturizer formulated with powerful patented super anti-oxidant complex helps neutralize every type of skin-damaging free radical & prevent appearance of future aging developed with groundbreaking technology to...

Does this cream have any ingredients similar to foundation?As I noticed some sparkling like sand on my fingers after applying with a bit of color but discreet.
Opinions wanted on this product please ? I tried a sample and loved it but wanted some longer term reviews before I purchase as it is pricey !
Start your review of estee lauder daywear sheer tint release advanced multi-protection anti-oxidant moisturizer spf 15 50ml/1.7oz!
limalika A.
Prague
estee lauder daywear sheer tint release advanced multi-protection anti-oxidant moisturizer spf 15 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by limalika A.
✅ ⁠ This is a very gentle tinted moisturizer, it will not give even a light coverage but it evens out the skin tone. If you have good skin and you do not want even a medium coverage - go for this one. It also gives a natural glow and the skin looks healthy. Really enjoyed how my skin looks especially at the beginning of the summer when the skin catches the first sun. ⁠ ❌ The scent is too strong. Sometimes I could not use the product in the morning before I had breakfast as I got vomiting feelings. ⁠ Was it a good tinted moisturizer? Yes⁠ Will I buy it again? No, because of the fragrance⁠
Tamara T.
zoetermeer
great moisture. I only dont like the coverage for me personaly. Its no coversge att all. Just a lsittle bit of a tint.
Nicola A.
estee lauder daywear sheer tint release advanced multi-protection anti-oxidant moisturizer spf 15 50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Nicola A.
Estee Lauder Daywear Sheer Tint Release Advanced Multi Protection Anti Oxidant Moisturizer Spf 15 50Ml/17Oz This is my holy grail facial tanner. Applies like a dream and gives a beautiful sheer tint of colour. Works great under foundation or alone. I have purchased this product at least 5 times 🙌🏻 I literally cannot live without it. It is expensive but a little goes a long way. Can also be used by all skin types and age ranges, my 76 year old granny also loves this! Highly recommend! As you can see my from the picture this has been well loved lol have just ordered a new one. [product:estee-lauder-daywear-sheer-tint-release-advanced-multi-protection-anti-oxidant-moisturizer-spf-15-50ml/17oz]