Estée Lauder DayWear Plus Cream Dry Skin Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Kelly B.
I really love this product. I got it as a gift for Christmas I believe. Its been wonderful. I put it on in the morning before my make up and it makes my skin feel great. Its got a really nice light feel to it when you apply it, not that thick and heavy which I like.
McKinlea B.
Topeka, KS
I like this product because it's light on the skin and not too oily to wear under make up. You can tell it's actually doing its job moisturizing the skin and not just applying a greasy film.
Laura A.
I love this product. The scent is so mild and smells refreshing. It goes in gentle but moisturizes all day. And there's sunscreen in it. I am a repeat user of this product and recommend it to everyone.
Shelley P.
I tried a sample of this cream and loved it so much that I purchased the full size! I would recommend it to anyone that has age related skin issues and also has sensitive skin
Amanda B.
Fairfield, CT
Expensive! But I use one container for a whole year. It smells yummy enough to eat, it's not greasy, it moisturizes, it's light and not pore clogging!
Fritzi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this moisturizer. But i do find myself using it more during the winter season since my skin tends to be more dry
Sarah L.
This cream is super thick but very silky. Doesn't have a weird or unpleasant smell. Will keep your skin very soft.
Stefani D.
This cream is great for keeping your skin moisturised for a long period of time as it is of thick consistency! It has a pleasant smell as well and you can feel it gets the job done.