BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sahm K.
Logan
Love love love this for winter! If there's one line I would absolutely love to use everything of, it would be Estée Lauder! Such high quality ingredients and take pride in there products! Can't wait till I'm all estee one day!
Amber H.
The consistency of this moisturizer is amazing. It does not leave my skin feeling sticky. This moisturizer blends into the skin flawlessly and I use it every day!
Diana A.
Chandler , AZ
I have been using Day Wear Plus for over 10 years, the only difference is that I have combination skin and I am using the one that fits my skin type. I love the smell of cucumbers, which disappears after you apply it, the fact that it has SPF 15, the price is great for an Estee Lauder Brand and it is loaded with anti-oxidants. What else would you wish from a moisturizer?
Alyssa P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love how silky this moisturizer feels on my skin without feeling oily. It smells great too! I actually received this as a free sample during a promotion Estée Lauder was running and I am considering purchasing the full size product. It has been wonderful to use to far!
Lydia M.
It's really nice and does exactly what it says it'll do. It's a good price and I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to some friends
Ashlee R.
I have eczema and have always been scared to try high end products on my face. But this cream is a miracle in my life! I use it day and night.
Jamie R.
Waterloo
One of my favorite facial products to use. Light and airy & keeps my skin hydrated and moisturized. Love this.