Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #65 in Tinted Moisturizers

This unique tinted moisturizer enhances any skintone with a healthy, even-toned glow. With our complex of skin-essential anti-oxidants, it helps fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging.

Skin looks smoother, more even-toned. Perfectly hydrated, powerfully protected, positively radiant.

The lightweight formula transforms before your eyes into a radiant tint, with one sheer shade that works for virtually every skintone. Gives skin a fresh, even-toned new glow.

HOW TO USE

Apply every AM after your Repair Serum.

Goes on untinted, then the tint appears as you blend it in.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%; Octisalate 5.00%; Avobenzone 2.00%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride; Butylene Glycol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Steareth-2; Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate; Polysilicone-11; Pentylene Glycol; Steareth-21; Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract; Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract; Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract; Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Saccharomyces Lysate Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Cholesterol; Phospholipids; Maltodextrin; Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate; Cyclodextrin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Trehalose; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer; Pantethine; Linolenic Acid; Oryzanol; Lecithin; Squalane; Linoleic Acid; Glycerin; Sodium Pca; Urea; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Polyethylene; Isopropyl Myristate; Behenyl Alcohol; Sodium Carbomer; Tromethamine; Stearyl Alcohol; Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Polyquaternium-51; Carbomer; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Sorbic Acid; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Benzyl Salicylate; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILN34406>

Maggie B.
I got this as a sample with a gift with purchase since I always buy Estee Lauder makeup, its incredible. I absolutely love it! I didn't expect to. It sat in my makeup cabinet forever before I decided to try it randomly one day and oh my god! It is literally just a moisturizer so it soaks into your skin and doesn't feel like foundation because its not! It has this tint that starts to appear as you rub it in. It makes my face look beautifully and naturally tanned and glowing but as if I have nothing on. It's perfect for no makeup days, just put this on in place of moisturizer and you look fresh and glowing with even skin tone! I will be buying a full size one as soon as the sample is out. Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15
Tiffani P.
Mt Enterprise, TX
Personally, this didn't stay on as well as I'd hoped for. However, I have really oily skin. While applying, though, it glided on very smoothly and felt extremely refreshing. The coverage was beautiful and the smell of course is amazing. Anyone with normal to drier skin types, who only need mild coverage..this is the product for you.
Victoria T.
Goes on smooth and works as a pretty good layer of coverage. My only disappointment is that it a bit shiny and glossy rather than matted like their foundations. I have the travel size of this so I keep it in my purse. They also come in water proof which is awesome when heading to the beach!
Amelia L.
Baltimore, MD
The smell and consistence of this moisturizer is awesome. Gives me a slight glow on days I don't want to wear much on my face. Only complaint I have is that I wish they made one specifically for fair skin tones, as well as dark skin tones. I just feel like the "universal shade" it gives you is a bit too dark for my skin.. so I have to apply it all on my neck so it doesn't look strange.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA
This is absolute must for anyone looking a natural coverage. This white/blueish will automatically adjust to
Your skin tone to provide light coverage. I apply with a brush, but you can just as easily put it in with you fingers.There is SPF 15 in the product as well.
Susana V.
Katy , TX
La perfección es un solo producto! Su precio realmente se compensa gracias a los beneficios que ofrece. Hidrata, regenera y al mismo tiempo tiene protección solar!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
I really like the Estee Lauder brands. They know how important SPF is to our skin. Great coverage, not heavy at all.
Courtney B.
Hartsville, SC
I really thought this worked. I don't know If I would repurchase. It did help with moisturizing.
Josi D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Everything from Estée Lauder is going to be amazing!!!! The brand is awesome for skin!
Adriana G.
Madrid
Estoy empezando a preocuparme un poco más por el cuidado de mi rostro y he querido probar la marca. Ha sido mi primera compra y debo decir que el olor me encanta, la textura ideal, soy de piel grasa-mixta y tenía un poco de miedo que pudiese producir o hacer notar más esa grasa, y esto no ha pasado. Tiene un poco de color, pero muy poco. Lo estoy utilizando a diario, luego de un serum de Vit C y siento mi cara genial. Lo recomiendo pero no puedes esperar que cubra imperfecciones porque no es una base como tal. Para mi fuese súper genial si tuviese un poco más de color.