Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Holl 1.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This unique tinted moisturizer enhances any skintone with a healthy, even-toned glow. With our complex of skin-essential anti-oxidants, it helps fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging.

Skin looks smoother, more even-toned. Perfectly hydrated, powerfully protected, positively radiant.

The lightweight formula transforms before your eyes into a radiant tint, with one sheer shade that works for virtually every skintone. Gives skin a fresh, even-toned new glow.

HOW TO USE

Apply every AM after your Repair Serum.

Goes on untinted, then the tint appears as you blend it in.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%; Octisalate 5.00%; Avobenzone 2.00%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride; Butylene Glycol; Cyclopentasiloxane; Cetyl Ricinoleate; Steareth-2; Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate; Polysilicone-11; Pentylene Glycol; Steareth-21; Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract; Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract; Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract; Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Saccharomyces Lysate Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Cholesterol; Phospholipids; Maltodextrin; Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate; Cyclodextrin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Trehalose; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer; Pantethine; Linolenic Acid; Oryzanol; Lecithin; Squalane; Linoleic Acid; Glycerin; Sodium Pca; Urea; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Polyethylene; Isopropyl Myristate; Behenyl Alcohol; Sodium Carbomer; Tromethamine; Stearyl Alcohol; Pvp/Hexadecene Copolymer; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Polyquaternium-51; Carbomer; Fragrance (Parfum); Disodium Edta; Sorbic Acid; Potassium Sorbate; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Benzyl Salicylate; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) <ILN34406>

Jessica M.
Cincinnati, OH
This neat color-change formula is best for medium skin tones and those with normal to slightly dry skin. The pigment develops as you blend the product, which is cool but not truly as “customizable” as the brand advertises. Those who fall in the fair or deep range of skin tones will find the one size fits all approach lacking.

Those who find the shade suitable will find some nice skin protecting and soothing ingredients, and the addition of both squalane and sodium hyaluronate means that it will keep skin well hydrated. I’d love to see a wider shade range, and a boost to the somewhat paltry SPF 15.
Maggie B.
I got this as a sample with a gift with purchase since I always buy Estee Lauder makeup, its incredible. I absolutely love it! I didn't expect to. It sat in my makeup cabinet forever before I decided to try it randomly one day and oh my god! It is literally just a moisturizer so it soaks into your skin and doesn't feel like foundation because its not! It has this tint that starts to appear as you rub it in. It makes my face look beautifully and naturally tanned and glowing but as if I have nothing on. It's perfect for no makeup days, just put this on in place of moisturizer and you look fresh and glowing with even skin tone! I will be buying a full size one as soon as the sample is out. Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF 15
Tiffani P.
Mt Enterprise, TX
Personally, this didn't stay on as well as I'd hoped for. However, I have really oily skin. While applying, though, it glided on very smoothly and felt extremely refreshing. The coverage was beautiful and the smell of course is amazing. Anyone with normal to drier skin types, who only need mild coverage..this is the product for you.
Gem M.
It’s a really strange feeling to use this at first because it comes out white with little tiny grains in it. But as you apply, it turns into this smooth texture that adjusts to your skin tone so perfectly that it almost feels like magic. I’m in love with this when I need a light coverage base.
Stephanie S.
Love this stuff!!! I got this because most days I prefer a more light weight, sheer coverage. And this is it. It blends out great and the color match was pretty great. There is a perfumed scent to this, so if you're sensitive to fragrances, you may want to try another product.
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
Estee Lauder never seems to disappoint! Yes it seems kind of pricey, but every product I have used of theirs that’s exactly what it says it will do! You also do not need a whole lot for coverage! I pair this with my foundation and it lasts all day and does not feel caked on!
Catherine B.
Washington, D.C.
This is a cool product. It changes color to adjust to your skin tone. I used this all throughout college without any problems but have found products I like better.
Christina M.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This is definitely for someone looking for the sheerest coverage and a radiant look. I’m combination skin and this worked perfectly with my skin. It matched my skin tone perfectly. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Hannah K.
I bought a travel size of this just to try it out and fell in love. I will definitely spring for the bigger size though the travel size is quite a bit for only $16 vs $54 for the regular size.
Leah P.
Oneonta, AL
I absolutely love this stuff for the summer. It blends and applys so easy and stays on i have oil skin so i was scared it would make it worse but it don’t. Perfect for any day