Estée Lauder DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant 24H-Moisture Creme Oil-Free SPF 25

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This high-performance, oil-free moisturizer defends against signs of premature aging—and diminishes their appearance—with the most effective anti-oxidant power ever.*

So hydrating, it infuses skin with an intense surge of moisture that lasts—24 hours.

DayWear includes our proven Super Anti-Oxidant Complex and Broad Spectrum sunscreen. It reduces the first signs of aging, like dullness and fine, dry lines. Refreshes skin with lasting hydration.

This fresh, oil-free Creme SPF 25 helps control surface oil.

(*In vitro testing, comparing Super Anti-Oxidant Complex with widely used anti-oxidants such as Alpha-lipoic acid, Kinetin, Vitamins C and E, Coenzyme Q10 and Idebenone)

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM after your Repair Serum

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Octisalate 5.00%; Avobenzone 3.00%; Octocrylene 2.70%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Butyloctyl Salicylate; Ethyl Macadamiate; Methyl Trimethicone; Jojoba Esters; Butylene Glycol; Peg-100 Stearate; Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate; Dimethicone; Glyceryl Stearate; Cetyl Alcohol; Silica; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Fumaria Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract; Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Extract; Laminaria Saccharina Extract; Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract; Artemia Extract; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Squalane; Glycerin; Linoleic Acid; Caffeine; Ethylhexylglycerin; Cholesterol; Lecithin; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Ergothioneine; Sodium Hyaluronate; Polyquaternium-51; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Trehalose; Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Pca; Cyclodextrin; Urea; Dehydroxanthan Gum; Stearic Acid; Tocopheryl Acetate; Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid; Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate; Citric Acid; Sodium Dehydroacetate; Fumaric Acid; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Phenoxyethanol; Disodium Edta; Bht; Fragrance (Parfum); Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Benzyl Salicylate; Linalool; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Mica; Blue 1 (Ci 42090); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN38199>

• I have been using the Estee Lauder NightWear for a few mo...1 Answers
  • "This creme is amazing. It feels so good on my skin- smooth, light... and most of all hydrating! It's on the pricier side, but I think it's worth the investment. It feels like a luxurious product." in 8 reviews
  • "I really love this day cream it's light weight,no sticky or too shiny to the point that you think you had double oil on your skin. My skin is combination like on my t-zone I'm oily and to any part of my face it's too dry or flaky. This cream really helps a lot with my skin problem although sometimes if I'm exposed too often in the sun I get some break outs on my face,around my chin. But over all this is good I can definitely recommend it." in 4 reviews
Becca R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This has become my new favorite daytime moisturizer. I like the green tint, it helps the redness look less noticeable and the cucumber in it soothes my skin. This layers well under most foundations I've tried with it, and it dries in under 2 minutes after being applied. I think the jar will last a while since a little goes a long way!
Milli D.
new york
I love this mosituriZer it helps mattify my skin I use it daily morning and night helps control oil it smells good I love the packaging I put it in the fridge to cool it it feels amazing on my skin wonderful stuff
Tammy R.
So hydrating and skin-softening, without being greasy! Has an amazing scent, as well. Good sun protection, and the cream is also an excellent foundation primer. Not pore-clogging, and does not cause breakouts.
Ana Z.
Empecé a usar esta crema hace poco y he notado que tiene una textura ligera, se absorbe rápidamente, la piel se siente hidratada, muy suave y tersa, tiene una fragancia muy agradable, tiene protector solar lo cual es muy importante en estos días, es rica en antioxidantes y ayuda a vernos radiantes y saludables, no le doy las 5 estrellas porque creo que deberían mejorar el empaque, deberían tener un empaque de pump para evitar tener que abrir y cerrar el envase a cada rato y que se contamine la crema o pierda sus propiedades, del resto todo bien.
Anastasiya S.
Portland, OR
What an amazing product!!! Never fails to keep my face moisturized with a refresh ends feel but it’s not heavy and musky on my skin. Love the smooth texture and refreshing smell. I can use it under makeup , as well as when I’m giving my skin a day to breathe. I absolutely love how each jar lasts me a very long 4-5 months, and how little is recruited to fully moisturize my whole face. By far one of my favorite skin products.💗
Kayla N.
Fort Collins, CO
This is my holy grail moisturizer. It smells like cucumber, which is not my favorite, but the smell is subtle so I don't really mind. My skin is dry but I HATE the heavy feeling some creams leave on my skin. This soaks in like a gel, leaving my face soft and glowing. I also love hat it has SPF. I will use this for the rest of my life. My 80 year old mom uses it too!
Kelly N.
Macungie, PA
I put this on every morning and the bottle lasted me 3 months and it left my skin feeling soft and slightly shiny I'm assuming from the sunscreen. I typically wore makeup on top and didn't effect my makeup which was good. I did enjoy the product but I wouldn't repurchase it because there are cheaper products out there that do the same thing.
Christina G.
Adelanto , CA
I use this as a daily moisturerizer and before I prime my face to keep it moisturized before applying my makeup. It's not oily like some other cream moisturizers that I have tried in the past so it's safe and helps keep your skin looking young and glowing even when just going natural :)
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
This product is super moisturizing, I like to use it under my eyes, it glides on and soaks right into the skin beautifully. You get a lot of product in a bottle and a little goes a very long way. I would definitely buy this again, though it is a little on the pricier side.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
Favorite day to day face cream ever! I love that it smells like cucumbers and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I put this on right before I put on my makeup and it really moisturizers the skin and leaves it feeling silky. I wish it was so expensive but I will say a little goes a long way!
Naomi C.
titusville, fl
I have been using the Estee Lauder NightWear for a few months & love how it goes right in the skin quickly without any sticking feeling. Does anyone know if the DayWear Anti-Oxidant Creme does the same. I am a little hesitant to buy it because in the past products with SPF leave a very sticky feeling on my face all day.