Estée Lauder DayWear Matte Oil-Control Anti-Oxidant Moisture Gel Creme uploaded by Hend B.Estée Lauder DayWear Matte Oil-Control Anti-Oxidant Moisture Gel Creme uploaded by Bonds B.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Goodbye, shine. Hello, matte.

This fresh, ultra-light gel creme, with our powerful MoistureMatte Technology, controls oil up to 10 hours and helps skin minimize visible shine all day; giving skin a healthy matte finish. Reduces the look of pores. Helps resist the first signs of aging. Skin feels fresh, smooth, soft, hydrated.

Now, face the day with confidence. It’s more than matte. It’s just what your skin needs.

HOW TO USE

Apply as a last step in your skincare regimen. Avoid eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Isododecane; Butylene Glycol; Polypropylene; Dimethicone; Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane; Glycerin; Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract; Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract; Laminaria Saccharina Extract; Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Trehalose; Ergothioneine; Algae Extract; Lactobacillus Ferment; Caffeine; Acetyl Glucosamine; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Thermus Thermophillus Ferment; Polysilicone-11; Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Sodium Lactate; Sodium Hyaluronate; Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride; Lecithin; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Laureth-23; Tromethamine; Citric Acid; Cyclodextrin; Caprylyl Glycol; Laureth-4; Oleth-10; Sodium Pca; Silica; Fragrance (Parfum); Hexylene Glycol; Disodium Edta; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Benzyl Salicylate; Blue 1 (Ci 42090) <ILN42547>

Katelyn M.
Centennial, CO
This moisturizer is seriously so life saving for an oily skinned girl like me!! I put this on after every time a I was my face to replenish any natural oils that I stripped away and it’s been amazing at not making my super oily
Jennae R.
Far Rockaway, NY
Great daywear moisturizer for people who struggle with an oily complexion. You only need a little bit of product for coverage and it is quickly absorbed on the skin so you can apply your foundation quickly after application of the moisturizer.
Melinda B.
Sacramento, CA
Hands down favorite day time moisturizer. Smells like cucumber. Its a gel consistency so it spreads well. Lightweight for oily to combo skin! DRIES TO A MATTE finish!!!!!!
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
This stuff is pricey at $52 but oh my God is it worth it. With normal moisturizers, my skin gets so oily that I can fry eggs on it within 2 hours. This moisturizer, combined with my normal moisturizer is beyond amazing. I can go a full 8-10 hours without even blotting my face. It’s a MIRACLE!
Valentina S.
sioux falls, SD
I have a really oily face no matter what I used to do. I have tried all kinds of moisturizers and nothing has helped. I got this bad boy at Nordstroms and I absolutely love it, it's very light, absorbs quickly, and keeps my face matte all day! I love it
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
I love this moisturizer. Although, I am not oily I HIGHLY recommend this product to my clients who are. It is one of few moisturizers that’s I know that is actually matte with no shiny residue afterwards. The price is medium to high but it works!
Ashley G.
Cut Off, LA
I absolutely love the way this stuff makes my skin feel!! It smells great too. I love all the added benefits aswell. Great product
Tirayshia A.
Opelousas, LA
I like this moisturizer and it smells good as well, i just wish it would help keep me matte a little longer than 3 hrs.
Blanca Leticia G.
Ciudad de México
Es buenísima para pieles grasas ya que ayuda a controlar la producción de sebo, reduce la apariencia de los poros y elimina los brillos por completo. Además, tiene un aroma super rico y está super fresca para aplicar. La recomiendo ampliamente si estas buscando invertir en productos de calidad, ya que a pesar de ser algo costosa, vale cada peso.
Tere R.
Barcelona
If you have oily skin this is going to be your new best friend! I use it morning and night and it keeps my face without any shine! And if you wear makeup use it before applying foundation for a matte/glowy finish! It will look supernatural. It doesn't have any special smell either.