BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Feel the cool rush of hydration. This instant refresh for eyes is infused with Cucumber Extract and all the power of DayWear’s Super Anti-Oxidant Complex to help keep eyes looking fresh.

Brightens and De-Puffs: Minimizes visible dark circles. Eyes feel soothed, look renewed. Fine, dry lines are smoothed.

24-Hour Hydration: Intense, cooling moisture instantly revitalizes eyes.

Anti-Oxidant Protection: Helps keep eyes looking fresh.

BONUS TIP: Keep refrigerated for an extra cooling sensation.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM under the eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Dimethicone , Butylene Glycol , Trisiloxane , Glycerin , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer , Trehalose , Sucrose , Algae Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract , Asparagopsis Armata Extract , Ergothioneine , Thermus Thermophillus Ferment , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caffeine , Artemia Extract , Acetyl Glucosamine , Palmaria Palmata Extract , Hydrolyzed Rice Extract , Lauryl Pca , Oleth-10 , Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone , Sorbitol , Sodium Pca , Urea , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Carbomer , Citric Acid , Polyquaternium-51 , Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride , Potassium Sorbate , Cyclodextrin , Tromethamine , Disodium Edta , Bht , Phenoxyethanol , Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) , Blue 1 (Ci 42090) <ILN43725>

Chandni P.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Macy's
This is an ok eye cream overall. I wasn’t blown away but I do have dry under eyes so it’s hard to find products that work well. I also have sensitive eyes so this does burn if you get it too close. It absorbs quickly so you can definitely layer products on top as well as makeup. I was just hoping for a little more moisture.
savannah t.
winston salem
This is an okay product. It does feel cooling under my eyes. My under eyes are dry and this didn’t moisturize enough for me. Someone that doesn’t have such dry under eyes might love it though. I also got a lot of texture once I started using this product. Could have been from my sensitive skin. In my opinion it isn’t worth the price just because it didn’t work for me.
Robin W.
Memphis
This under eye cream has a cooling sensation which feels nice. It helps with puffiness. This cream also helps reduce darkness and it’s a day cream. It’s amazing!
abigail D.
Hope, KS
I have been using the Estée Lauder DayWear Eye Cooling Anti-Oxidant Moisture GelCreme for about three months now and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! It depuffs my eyes like a dream in the morning and also provides a good amount of hydration. I have fairly sensitive eyes and have not experienced any problems with this product so far. I have started to notice my dark circles are getting better since I have been using this product as well.

Pro tip: layer a good amount of the product on to make it a hydrating eye mask!
Brenna M.
I've used this a couple of days but I don't feel impressed. I think it is cooling and refreshing, but it does't keep my eyes moisturized like a cream does. It is good if you don't want your make up to run, but you def need something heavier for wrinkles.
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
This felt good at first, but my face burned and broke out afterward :( I didn’t mind the smell of it, but the results were not impressive. I hope maybe someone else can use it and not have a reaction to it.
Amy S.
I love eye creams and when they’re cooling gels, even better. This stuff lives up to Estée Lauder’s expectations. It was very soothing and gentle and plumped my under eyes back up nicely! I would buy again.
Carina C.
Denton
I used to use this on a daily basis but it is a tad Bit to pricy for me now. I really recommend; it gave me amazing results specially during the summer time this really hydrates your skin and makes it feel super fresh.
Stephanie G.
Hialeah
I really like this product it refreshes my eyes alott. I have the eye day & night cream plus the moisturizer. I loveee it I got these for free while purchasing they’re double wear foundation.
Cary B.
I got this free with a double wear purchase at Dillard’s. I love it! It really helps my tired eyes in the morning, I actually look more alive! It’s very effective and meets my expectations. I will buy again
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Why do you love this product?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Has anyone used this and how well does it work? I have sensitive skin.
rae b.
Lafayette
Would this product help me with the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes along with the dark circles underneath my eyes I've had these all my life and I'm trying to make it less noticeable