Add a Photo
Estée Lauder DayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit BB Creme SPF 35-LIGHT / MEDIUM-One Size

By ESTÉE LAUDER
#73 in BB Cream
Estee LauderDayWear Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35, 1 oz. DetailsAll at once. Moisture, protection and flawless perfection. Plus the most effective anti-oxidant power ever. *This lightweight BB Creme creates an instant, even-toned, healthy look. Delivers high-performance, oil-free hydration and helps to control excess surface oil. Powerfully protects with our proven Super Anti-Oxidant Complex and SPF 35. Available in 4 shades to suit a wide range of skintones. *In vitro testing, comparing Super Anti-Oxidant Complex with widely used anti-oxidants such as Alpha-lipoic acid, Kinetin, Vitamins C and E, Coenzyme Q10 and Idebenone. How to Use: Apply as a last step in your skincare regimen. Wear alone or under foundation. 1 fl. oz. / 30 mLDesigner About Estee Lauder:"Every woman can be beautiful. " - Estee Lauder Estee Lauder is one of the world's most renowned beauty companies, offering innovative, technologically advanced skincare, makeup, and fragrance products that are proven effective. For more than 60 years, the company has stayed true to the unshakable belief that inspired Mrs. Estee Lauder to found her company in 1946: the belief that every woman can be beautiful. Today, that simple notion has literally changed the face of the beauty business.
Photos (3)
Karen K.
Karen K.

I love the BB Daywear creams. I recently tried out the "clear difference" version of this product as I have been experiencing some breakouts (totally work related). Highly recommend it. The scent is not too strong and the colours blend well. THEY ARE A LITTLE DARKER THAN YOU WOULD EXPECT. However, I just apply less and blend if I am only wearing the BB Cream with no other make-ups or powder on top. I am very fair with combination very dry skin and oily T zone, the product works great for me.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH

I wanted to try something new for the summer that is not heavy. I have always seen really good reviews for Estee Lauder products so I decided to give this one a try and I am glad I did. It gives light coverage and doesn't break me out. I also do not get greasy when I use this product (I have really oily skin in the summer). I am going to repurchase this product again.
Heather R.
Heather R.

Love this product during the summer. When I want some sort of light coverage and plenty of spf to head out with I use this. It's perfect! The only issue I have is that my skin can on occasion get mad with this product, but it's not enough to make me stop using it. Great scent. Great color.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Fayetteville, TN

This product is my all time favorite for covering my blemishes! It makes my skin look flawless and soft without clogging my pores! It's about $30 or so at my local Goodys store in my hometown. But it's worth the price because it makes your skin look great!
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY

Love this bb creamI stay faithful with my "DayWear
Anti-Oxidant Beauty Benefit BB Creme SPF 35",and a moisturizer, I can't even remember the name of,due to the years its been off the shelves.. #EsteeEditContest
Gizelle H.
Gizelle H.

I absolutely love this bb cream gives full coverage and isn't streaky at all I would recommend if you have the money if not there is a lot of drug store products that do just as well
gra d.
gra d.

I have this BB cream for a couple of months and i love it! its perfect for my skin type and has smooth finish. i can use it all day with sun protection 35.

Join Now