BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder It`s the most important thing you`ll put on today. Now with Estee Lauder`s most effective anti-oxidant power ever, it defends against and diminishes the appearance of signs of premature aging. Helps safeguard skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen and our best UVA defence. Reduces the appearance of first signs of aging, like dullness and fine, dry lines. Skin feels smoother, looks fresher instantly. Wear Daywear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. , Combination/ oily skin, Moisturising, Anti-ageing.

Jen N.
I use the spf 50 one from Esther Lauder DayWear and it is a great moisturizer and sunscreen. I don’t have to wear any lotion underneath since it is so moisturizing. Good dog protection and a thin, not gooey texture that other sunscreens tend to have.
Marely M.
Las vegas, NV
It's an excellent hydrates lotion, keeps my skin hydrated all day without feeling super oily or that heavy feeling that every hydrating moisturizer makes you feel. Super lightweight and perfect for spring-summer time! Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Lotion SPF 15
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
My skin is really dry like i applied loose powder on my face also known as baking and literally nothing stayed no color I have to dab it into my skin with a sponge for it to show something buy this actually kind of helps
Gianna G.
Union
really really great cream. super moisturizing. got it from macy's at the mall and will definitely buy again :) im happy with my purchase
natasha h.
walkertown, NC
This is a great cream. Ir makes your skin feel soft and moisturizing. Its great to use right after a serum every day and night.
Foryshia R.
Saint Joseph, TN
This is my favorite day wear moisturizer. The smell is muy favorite of all the moisturizers I've tried before.
Ricia W.
Hassocks
This DayWear lotion is perfect for those with a more oily skin type, or those who prefer a more light weight hydrated on their skin. This version contains all the same anti-oxidant benefits as the other DayWear products from Estée Lauder - ensuring the skin is protected from environmental stressors such as pollution and sun damage. Highly recommend.
Ruby C.
gloucester
Live this, smells like cucumbers! Only use it as a special treat when I'm staying at my grandmothers and can use hers though as it's expensive! And I believe they have discontinued it aswell.
Kassy W.
This is the best product I've ever used on my face. I have oily skin and I try to look for strictly oil-free products so that my face doesn't produce more oil than already. I swear by this cream & would buy it again. Only downfall is that it is costly.
Cleopatra A.
I love how this moisturiser keeps my skin glowing and nourished without being oily. The scent reminds me of cool cucumbers. I absolutely love the texture which makes it easy to apply.