Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
Chelsi W.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
I LOVE this moisturizer! It smells heavenly and it works so well. It soaks in fast and doesn't feel greasy. It also doesn't make me break out yet it keeps my skin very moisturized. This is something I would continue repurchasing.
Linda V.
Linda V.
I really like this cream! It doesnt make my face feel oily and ir feels soft and hydrated once the product absorbs into my skin. Its new to my routine but ive been enjoying it so far. I will later update my review if something changes. A little expensive tho
blooms s.
blooms s.
Murrieta, California
Everyday I have been using this moisturizer. I LOVE IT! The scent is so fresh and rejuvenating plus the silky feeling I'm left with is comfortable for any day.
AnnaMaria D.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
I have used a small sample of this for about two weeks and really liked it. Goes on nice and makes my face look smooth. Great to use before my primer and didn't affect any of my favorite foundations and primers. It wore nicely underneath.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Murray, KY
I love this stuff. It smells refreshing, like cucumbers and it's a great daily moisturizer. I buy it from the beauty counter in dillards!
Tia R.
Tia R.
Ipswich , Suffolk
This cream is sooo nice. Defiantly met my expectations of Estée Lauder! Packaging is so cute, not greasy on the skin. Looks lush under foundation, used so many times now. My every day moisturiser!
Han Y.
Han Y.
I love this and it's texture, its lightweight, i got this as a gift! I apply this before makeup all the time or just as an everyday wear without makeup to moisturize my face
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
My absolute favourite day cream of all times. It is very moisturising without being creasy. I love that it has the SPF in. It is pricey but definitely worth it in my mind. It would be great if Este Lauder would package this cream in the pump bottle (like they used to have one of their creams some years ago).
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
I love Estée Lauder skincare and makeup. I have been using it for many years and will never stop
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Tidworth
Smells amazing and feels amazing. This is the perfect hydrating moisturiser. It makes the skin feel great and the packaging is very nice too. I bought it from boots and would definitely buy it again.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?