Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
blooms s.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyday I have been using this moisturizer. I LOVE IT! The scent is so fresh and rejuvenating plus the silky feeling I'm left with is comfortable for any day.
Linda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cream! It doesnt make my face feel oily and ir feels soft and hydrated once the product absorbs into my skin. Its new to my routine but ive been enjoying it so far. I will later update my review if something changes. A little expensive tho
maria h.
I have mixed type of skin and this creme is so perfect for my type; T zone doesn't get oily hours after, and i feel my skin is so smooth and hydrated
Mariia H.
PLAINSBORO, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
it does a great job as a moisturizer, smells good.

I have a dry-combo skin, it is also sensitive. It looks good under makeup, no complains, but ithe skin looks very shiny when you use it as a moisturized and go out. does not look very appealing.
I started to use it only in the evening.
In addition, lasted me 6 month or so
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR
First I love that it has spf 15. I am only 21 so it is perfect for prevention for age and to keep my face hydrated. I really like the fragrance that it has which is cucumber. It is really light and I can use it night or day, but they do make a nightwear that I have also used.
Cassie D.
Lewisham , London
I LOVE THIS MOISTURISER! It’s so light and keeps your skin so soft! I would recommend Esteé Lauder to anyone and everyone, if you want the best you have to pay for it, and as long as you use your products wisely, it will definitely be worth the money
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this moisturizer! It smells heavenly and it works so well. It soaks in fast and doesn't feel greasy. It also doesn't make me break out yet it keeps my skin very moisturized. This is something I would continue repurchasing.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a small sample of this for about two weeks and really liked it. Goes on nice and makes my face look smooth. Great to use before my primer and didn't affect any of my favorite foundations and primers. It wore nicely underneath.
Katherine T.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells refreshing, like cucumbers and it's a great daily moisturizer. I buy it from the beauty counter in dillards!
Tia R.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is sooo nice. Defiantly met my expectations of Estée Lauder! Packaging is so cute, not greasy on the skin. Looks lush under foundation, used so many times now. My every day moisturiser!
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?