Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
Linda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cream! It doesnt make my face feel oily and ir feels soft and hydrated once the product absorbs into my skin. Its new to my routine but ive been enjoying it so far. I will later update my review if something changes. A little expensive tho
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a small sample of this for about two weeks and really liked it. Goes on nice and makes my face look smooth. Great to use before my primer and didn't affect any of my favorite foundations and primers. It wore nicely underneath.
Han Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and it's texture, its lightweight, i got this as a gift! I apply this before makeup all the time or just as an everyday wear without makeup to moisturize my face
Krissy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estée Lauder skincare and makeup. I have been using it for many years and will never stop
maria h.
I have mixed type of skin and this creme is so perfect for my type; T zone doesn't get oily hours after, and i feel my skin is so smooth and hydrated
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this creme it hydrated the skin and leaves not oily and very light that u can wear makeup with
Janna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The greatest part of this product is that it has an SPF 15. It's light weight so my face doesn't feel weighed down and I can use it under my make up. Overall, this is a good product.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this cream a few months ago and I love it! I forgot my moisturizer on a trip and ended up bung a travel size of this product and I feel in love. Just the right amount of moisture and SPF and smells like cucumbers! It is a little expensive ($75CAN), but other than that it's great!
Lauren S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light and airy. I've had sensitive skin that breaks out very easily and this product has never caused a rash or break out. If you use Este Lauder make up you can usually get this for free with make up purchases if you time it right!
Mariia H.
PLAINSBORO, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
it does a great job as a moisturizer, smells good.

I have a dry-combo skin, it is also sensitive. It looks good under makeup, no complains, but ithe skin looks very shiny when you use it as a moisturized and go out. does not look very appealing.
I started to use it only in the evening.
In addition, lasted me 6 month or so
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?