Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this moisturizer! It smells heavenly and it works so well. It soaks in fast and doesn't feel greasy. It also doesn't make me break out yet it keeps my skin very moisturized. This is something I would continue repurchasing.
Lauren S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light and airy. I've had sensitive skin that breaks out very easily and this product has never caused a rash or break out. If you use Este Lauder make up you can usually get this for free with make up purchases if you time it right!
brittany J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this cream. I use it every morning underneath my makeup. It goes on so easily and soaks in quick. I love the smell and texture. It has SPF which is even better. I will continue using this Day cream.
Han Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and it's texture, its lightweight, i got this as a gift! I apply this before makeup all the time or just as an everyday wear without makeup to moisturize my face
Janna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The greatest part of this product is that it has an SPF 15. It's light weight so my face doesn't feel weighed down and I can use it under my make up. Overall, this is a good product.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a small sample of this for about two weeks and really liked it. Goes on nice and makes my face look smooth. Great to use before my primer and didn't affect any of my favorite foundations and primers. It wore nicely underneath.
blooms s.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyday I have been using this moisturizer. I LOVE IT! The scent is so fresh and rejuvenating plus the silky feeling I'm left with is comfortable for any day.
Katherine T.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells refreshing, like cucumbers and it's a great daily moisturizer. I buy it from the beauty counter in dillards!
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It protects my skin against the sun, it also has a very pleasant cucumber scent.
Jeanette S.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a daily moisturizer before I apply my makeup. I love it. Non greasy feel and all over coverage.
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?