Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
Tia R.
Tia R.
Ipswich, Suffolk
This cream is sooo nice. Defiantly met my expectations of Estée Lauder! Packaging is so cute, not greasy on the skin. Looks lush under foundation, used so many times now. My every day moisturiser!
bronte p.
bronte p.
I apply this during my morning routine, and love how soft it keeps my skin under their double wear foundation, I have quite dry skin, and this keeps my skin lush and hydrated!
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
This is a great moisturizer and keeps your skin protected from the sun. Also is a gentle product great for my cheeks which are very sensitive.
maria h.
maria h.
I have mixed type of skin and this creme is so perfect for my type; T zone doesn't get oily hours after, and i feel my skin is so smooth and hydrated
Manasa S.
Manasa S.
Dubai
Ideal for every working day.. Perfect finish and love the feel on the skin. Keeps your face fresh. Great product
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?