Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
Krissy W.
Krissy W.
I love Estée Lauder skincare and makeup. I have been using it for many years and will never stop
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It protects my skin against the sun, it also has a very pleasant cucumber scent.
Mariia H.
Mariia H.
PLAINSBORO, NJ
it does a great job as a moisturizer, smells good.

I have a dry-combo skin, it is also sensitive. It looks good under makeup, no complains, but ithe skin looks very shiny when you use it as a moisturized and go out. does not look very appealing.
I started to use it only in the evening.
In addition, lasted me 6 month or so
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR
First I love that it has spf 15. I am only 21 so it is perfect for prevention for age and to keep my face hydrated. I really like the fragrance that it has which is cucumber. It is really light and I can use it night or day, but they do make a nightwear that I have also used.
michelle r.
michelle r.
Toronto, ON
I just started using this cream a few months ago and I love it! I forgot my moisturizer on a trip and ended up bung a travel size of this product and I feel in love. Just the right amount of moisture and SPF and smells like cucumbers! It is a little expensive ($75CAN), but other than that it's great!
Revy S.
Revy S.
EDMONTON, AB
Favourite moisturizer! It has sunscreen in it so I never have to worry about forgetting sunscreen. It smells amazing and I use it everyday. Very gentile on the skin as I have very sensitive skin! Makes me glowwww
Linda V.
Linda V.
I really like this cream! It doesnt make my face feel oily and ir feels soft and hydrated once the product absorbs into my skin. Its new to my routine but ive been enjoying it so far. I will later update my review if something changes. A little expensive tho
Izzy S.
Izzy S.
Love wearing this under my daily makeup! I feel like it's lightweight and soaks in well. I was gifted this product by Estée Lauder so I'm unsure of the price though! I do feel like it was a thicker moisturiser and can be a little heavy for everyday wear, I wear it every other day!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
My absolute favourite day cream of all times. It is very moisturising without being creasy. I love that it has the SPF in. It is pricey but definitely worth it in my mind. It would be great if Este Lauder would package this cream in the pump bottle (like they used to have one of their creams some years ago).
Kayleigh P.
Kayleigh P.
Tidworth
Smells amazing and feels amazing. This is the perfect hydrating moisturiser. It makes the skin feel great and the packaging is very nice too. I bought it from boots and would definitely buy it again.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?