Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15 uploaded by Revy S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme SPF 15, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this moisturizer! It smells heavenly and it works so well. It soaks in fast and doesn't feel greasy. It also doesn't make me break out yet it keeps my skin very moisturized. This is something I would continue repurchasing.
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
it does a great job as a moisturizer, smells good.

I have a dry-combo skin, it is also sensitive. It looks good under makeup, no complains, but ithe skin looks very shiny when you use it as a moisturized and go out. does not look very appealing.
I started to use it only in the evening.
In addition, lasted me 6 month or so
Stephanie B.
Russellville, AR
First I love that it has spf 15. I am only 21 so it is perfect for prevention for age and to keep my face hydrated. I really like the fragrance that it has which is cucumber. It is really light and I can use it night or day, but they do make a nightwear that I have also used.
Lauren S.
Ames, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light and airy. I've had sensitive skin that breaks out very easily and this product has never caused a rash or break out. If you use Este Lauder make up you can usually get this for free with make up purchases if you time it right!
brittany J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this cream. I use it every morning underneath my makeup. It goes on so easily and soaks in quick. I love the smell and texture. It has SPF which is even better. I will continue using this Day cream.
Han Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and it's texture, its lightweight, i got this as a gift! I apply this before makeup all the time or just as an everyday wear without makeup to moisturize my face
Janna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The greatest part of this product is that it has an SPF 15. It's light weight so my face doesn't feel weighed down and I can use it under my make up. Overall, this is a good product.
AnnaMaria D.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used a small sample of this for about two weeks and really liked it. Goes on nice and makes my face look smooth. Great to use before my primer and didn't affect any of my favorite foundations and primers. It wore nicely underneath.
blooms s.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyday I have been using this moisturizer. I LOVE IT! The scent is so fresh and rejuvenating plus the silky feeling I'm left with is comfortable for any day.
Katherine T.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It smells refreshing, like cucumbers and it's a great daily moisturizer. I buy it from the beauty counter in dillards!
Maryann T.
Paramus, NJ
Does this work well with oily skin?