BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Buy on Sephora
Shirley S.
West Orange
I use this cream before applying my makeup and eve though i have an oily t-zone, i don't think this cream makes it oilier than normal. And it has 15 spf.
Beth W.
I always use this before applying my foundation and then again once I've removed all of my make up, it's really helped keep any break outs at bay
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I have been on the search for a day cream for a while now. I do like this product and it has given me no reason not to. But I'll probably keep looking once this is finished.
Rachel R.
Live Oak, TX
I liked this at first. It was better than other moisturizers I used BUT, for being so expensive I expected more. It was eh for me.
Sara K.
Great moisturizer. Feels light on your skin and keeps your face moisturized throughout the day.
Beth M.
Crook
Been using this for years really helps with my dry skin and gives a refreshed look, I use at least 3 times a week night and day to allow my skin breathe now and then.
Can clearly see a different and having SPF really Helps with protection of skin.
I buy mine from Debenhams from UK usually around £35.00 and sometimes comes in a deal.
Caitlin F.
Calgary , AB
This was my go to for years. I love the fresh cucumber smell, I used to always just open it to smell it. But like every other good thing, the company has to reformulate it and now I'm allergic
Anna M.
Love it! One of my favourite Moisturizers ever. Very soothing, moisturizing. I tend to get very dry skin, redness, pimples. It really helped with all of it.
Clarissa C.
Nova scotia
This product works great, along with the este lauder night cream this product makes your face look and feel fabulous.
Larissa K.
This product also irritated my skin and made my skin sweat. i just did not like how my skin felt
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Is the fragrance heavy?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?