BY EST√ČE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Kerstinūüíösparkles B.
I received this in a gift with purchase. This is a nice refreshing day cream. It smells like cucumber. Thick cream so you only need a small amount. Gentle on sensitive skin. It is a little pricey but worth it for decent skin care. Would recommend.
Sarly P.
Cartagena
Humecta, protege e hidrata. Tiene un suave olor a pepinos. La consistencia es bastante untuosa y un poquito pesada. Yo prefiero las humectantes fluidas ya que mi piel es grasa, pero cumple bien su función de hidratar y proteger.
Sam R.
Audubon
Best product I would recommend for dry skin after vacation my skin got so bad n I tried this one my skin feels so good now it meets my expectations more than I thought it' bit expensive but now it has to be in my bag..
ashlee w.
I adore this cream, it smells good, leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. But, Lauder has a higher price tag and I have found my holy grail moisturizer. Granted, this still is an awesome product! I used to apply it right before my foundation and it always made my face look stunning!
Nicki B.
I love the cucumber smell. It is a really nice moisturizer that helps prevent signs of aging. Great for those just starting to show a few lines or wrinkles.
Tiffany K.
Bossier City
One of my absolute favorite day moisturizers or there! It has a hint of cucumber a smell in it and I love that. Feels very fresh and not great at all. It had spf15 in it as well so that's a bonus!
Megan W.
This is one of my favs. It’s a bit nostalgic as I worked at an Estée Lauder counter years ago. Nice lightweight feel and a pleasant scent.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I love this stuff. I apply it before my makeup. It leaves my skin moisturized without making me oily. I love that it has spf in it
Gabby F.
Lordsburg
It is great moisturiser for oily skin!!!it breaks some people out but over all great for all skin types.
Hajira M.
London
Obsessed over this product and highly recommend it.

I have dry skin and I am often prone to having dry patches. This often makes my make up drag and highlights the dryness of my skin.

As a result of using this product and then applying my make up I noticed a considerable difference. The make up didn't drag and cling to dry patches, it instead went on smoothly and gave me one of the best make up applications.

Despite the fact that it works well with foundations and other make up products. As a day to day moisturiser it is simply luxurious.

Therefore I highly recommend this product it'd you are able and willing to splurge on this product.
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?