BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Buy on Sephora
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I started to use it as a sunscreen blocker for my face because I was told that I was developing some sun marks from the sun. I really like the sweet sent it has and that my face looks brighter and refresh every day I use it.
María M.
This product really help hydrate and it doesn't irritate my skin. Plus it have a nice scent to it. Great product  I have tried it It is amazing. I  recommend it.♥♥♥
Tiffany H.
This is a good product for people that haven't begun the aging process. Smells so good too!! Great for protecting skin.
sara s.
I am obsessed with Estée Lauder's skin care. Daywear is a good moisturizer if you have normal/combination skin. It's very lightweight, affordable and smells amazing!
EZX Anna C.
I liked a good product! Good moisturizing, suitable for combination skin. There is not much protection from the sun, But I have enough it falls well under cosmetics. I like the light texture of the cream, beautiful packaging, I think I'll buy more.
Veronica B.
Me encanta esta crema, mi piel se siente muy humectada y puedo recomendarla al 100 %, quizás este un poco cara pero vale la pena
See L.
Oroville, CA
The first time I used this it broke me out but as I kept using it, I realized my breakouts are going away and then my face became more clear and smooth. It's also very hydrating and good for all skin types. I have very oily skin and it worked great for me after using it a couple times.
Chelsea B.
Estes lauder over all has such amazing products. Honestly. I'm never, never disappointed. I am loving this moisturizer as well, which is typical because I love everything by EL. It's like a drink of water for your skin. Hydrates you instantly. You will def. notice the differences after just a couple short days!
Mharian N.
Say goodbye to oily and uncomfortable skin cause this one will change your entire life. This product really makes your skin smooth.
Stephanie L.
Gresham, OR
My face is pretty sensitive to new facial creams & this product is perfect for me! I borrowed it from my sister unsure of whether I should buy it but now I now it's definitely worth it! It helps me with my dry, sensitive skin & my makeup stays on so well when I start out with this on my face before all else of my beauty regimen!
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?