BY EST√ČE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
This is my favorite day wear moisturizer. It is so good for my skin. It feels so luxurious, smells wonderfully, wears beautifully underneath my makeup without piling or caking. Doesn't look or feel oily and provides exact amount of moisture and sunscreen for me. I have pretty sensitive skin so it's rare to find perfection in a jar for me!
Nancy M.
Ontario, CA
I used this moisturizer for almost all my 20's. It's very refreshing, leaves skin smooth, fresh and non greasy. The added SPF is a bonus for me! It's very effective in preventing lines and wrinkles.
Christina H.
Melissa
I like this product allot. I have not used it in a while since I have found other products, but I need to get back to using it. I love the fact that it has an anti-oxidant in it since that is the key to stop signs of aging. This will help to keep those pesky small lines from coming.
Mary B.
Los Angeles, CA
All the women in my family pretty much swear by any and all Estee Lauder skincare products. We have been using them for years!!! I love the smell, the texture, all of it. I see major changes in dry skin becoming smoother to lines and wrinkles under eyes dissapear!!
Caitlyn S.
Best stuff ever! It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and soft. After using it, it really started to get rid of my fine lines and i even put it on before my makeup to give my foundation an airbrushed look
sara s.
I am obsessed with Estée Lauder's skin care. Daywear is a good moisturizer if you have normal/combination skin. It's very lightweight, affordable and smells amazing!
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Finished the whole jar but didn't see much difference in my complexion. It didn't hydrated my skin and it wasn't oily. It worked ok on my oily skin. No outbreaks. It's light, which I liked. I would recommend if you are looking for something that hydrates.
Rabbia A.
Spring, TX
Thanks to my mom who purchased this great product for me. What can I say about Estee Lauder skin care products? Well first they smell amazing and feel great on the skin. Second you can find these products at any department store. I highly recommend this product.
Samantha R.
Tucson, AZ
An amazing moisturizer with SPF. Trust me you won't find a better product and it's only $54. I've used this for a year and it's amazing for my sensitive skin! Definitely a keeper
Miranda S.
Lexington, KY
This is such a great product. It smells great and works so well. I use it morning and night. Definitely met my expectations. I got it at Macy's in the make up department. Wouldn't change a thing about it.
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?