BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Buy on Sephora
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I wore Clinique Dramatically Different Gel for years, but when I switched to Estée Lauder Daywear l, my skin changed COMPLETELY. Whereas Clinique's Dramatically different lotion was too oily for my skin, Daywear hydrated without leaving the oily feeling that caused breakouts, but nourished more than the gel. I don't know how I could use anything else now.
Anita F.
Danbury
I use this in combination with the night creme. I find that the spf smell is not there which is good, because I can't stand that smell. I usually don't wear separate spf because I'm lazy, so wearing this makes me feel that I'm somewhat protecting my skin even know I'm not sure how effective spf 15 is.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead
Finished the whole jar but didn't see much difference in my complexion. It didn't hydrated my skin and it wasn't oily. It worked ok on my oily skin. No outbreaks. It's light, which I liked. I would recommend if you are looking for something that hydrates.
Taylor M.
Bowling Green , KY
This a go to product for me. I have used it for several years! I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards. It's expensive but it lasts a really long time! My husband steals it constantly!
Kristine B.
Great Falls, MT
Omg this moisturizer is a favorite! Not only does it have cucumber in it, which makes it smell amazing! But its also super light on the skin. I love that it leaves my skin glowing on the days I don't want to wear makeup !
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I have been on the search for a day cream for a while now. I do like this product and it has given me no reason not to. But I'll probably keep looking once this is finished.
Katy M.
I LOVE this for a moisturizer in the morning. It goes so well under my makeup. The packaging is great. It is my first time to try to product. Very gentle on the skin.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
AMAZING. This is my favorite day cream moisturizer. It’s silky smooth and gentle. It exceeded my expectations. It’s a little pricey but so worth it and lasts a while.
Alexza I.
Fullerton
I love this product I was first given to me as a gift from my local Macy's when I went to purchase my perfectly clean cleanser for oily skin types. But ever since I tried this product I absolutely loved how it smells like cucumbers and it leaves my skin super soft. I like this cream because it doesn't leave my face feeling oily like other creams do. I wear this moisturizer every night after washing my face first I apply the Estée Lauder advanced night repair. Then I apply the Estée Lauder Day Wear moisturizer. Lastly I apply the Estée Lauder advanced night repair eye and this is to get rid of the dark bags under your eyes. After using these products I noticed fewer wrinkles on my face.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
This cream was a given to me as a gift. Now I have only been
using it for a little over a month. I can’t really say if I see too much of a
change as far as fewer wrinkles. I do like that it leaves my skin super soft
and it doesn’t give me the greasy affect that some creams do. It doesn’t have a
strong odor to it either. I’m going to give a few more weeks and write another
review to see if I see any difference. I have been using it every night hoping
to see a slight difference. I’ll keep ya’ll posted!
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Is the fragrance heavy?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?