BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Buy on Sephora
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
This cream is so amazing, I use it every morning before I put on my makeup and I feel it does a world of good, it’s so gentle and makes your skin so soft& moisturizes amazingly, it smells amazing too!
Tiffany K.
Bossier City
One of my absolute favorite day moisturizers or there! It has a hint of cucumber a smell in it and I love that. Feels very fresh and not great at all. It had spf15 in it as well so that's a bonus!
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I wore Clinique Dramatically Different Gel for years, but when I switched to Estée Lauder Daywear l, my skin changed COMPLETELY. Whereas Clinique's Dramatically different lotion was too oily for my skin, Daywear hydrated without leaving the oily feeling that caused breakouts, but nourished more than the gel. I don't know how I could use anything else now.
Anita F.
Danbury, CT
I use this in combination with the night creme. I find that the spf smell is not there which is good, because I can't stand that smell. I usually don't wear separate spf because I'm lazy, so wearing this makes me feel that I'm somewhat protecting my skin even know I'm not sure how effective spf 15 is.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead, CA
Finished the whole jar but didn't see much difference in my complexion. It didn't hydrated my skin and it wasn't oily. It worked ok on my oily skin. No outbreaks. It's light, which I liked. I would recommend if you are looking for something that hydrates.
Cheri N.
A nice moisturizing cream, but really nothing special to me when compared with some others now available in this price point. Would like to see some more effective ingredients added into this line for such a well-known brand.
Kristine B.
great falls , MT
Omg this moisturizer is a favorite! Not only does it have cucumber in it, which makes it smell amazing! But its also super light on the skin. I love that it leaves my skin glowing on the days I don't want to wear makeup !
Cheri B.
Raleigh
Much too fragrant for my taste. Still a nice moisturizing cream. Didn't clog my pores and defiantly did minimize some done lines around eyes so u was pleased with that. My forehead was just ok. I need more botox....lol
Taylor M.
Bowling Green, KY
This a go to product for me. I have used it for several years! I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards. It's expensive but it lasts a really long time! My husband steals it constantly!
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
I absolute love this product. It has a pleasant smell and doesn’t leave a nasty residue. I purchased this at peebles and it was a little pricey but not outrageous. It’s something I would definitely recommend and will buy again!
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
Amanda W.
Toronto , HI
Is this cream worth the price?