BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Buy on Sephora
Anita F.
Danbury
I use this in combination with the night creme. I find that the spf smell is not there which is good, because I can't stand that smell. I usually don't wear separate spf because I'm lazy, so wearing this makes me feel that I'm somewhat protecting my skin even know I'm not sure how effective spf 15 is.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead
Finished the whole jar but didn't see much difference in my complexion. It didn't hydrated my skin and it wasn't oily. It worked ok on my oily skin. No outbreaks. It's light, which I liked. I would recommend if you are looking for something that hydrates.
Cheri N.
A nice moisturizing cream, but really nothing special to me when compared with some others now available in this price point. Would like to see some more effective ingredients added into this line for such a well-known brand.
Taylor M.
Bowling Green , KY
This a go to product for me. I have used it for several years! I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards. It's expensive but it lasts a really long time! My husband steals it constantly!
Kristine B.
Great Falls, MT
Omg this moisturizer is a favorite! Not only does it have cucumber in it, which makes it smell amazing! But its also super light on the skin. I love that it leaves my skin glowing on the days I don't want to wear makeup !
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I wore Clinique Dramatically Different Gel for years, but when I switched to Estée Lauder Daywear l, my skin changed COMPLETELY. Whereas Clinique's Dramatically different lotion was too oily for my skin, Daywear hydrated without leaving the oily feeling that caused breakouts, but nourished more than the gel. I don't know how I could use anything else now.
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
I absolute love this product. It has a pleasant smell and doesn’t leave a nasty residue. I purchased this at peebles and it was a little pricey but not outrageous. It’s something I would definitely recommend and will buy again!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I have been on the search for a day cream for a while now. I do like this product and it has given me no reason not to. But I'll probably keep looking once this is finished.
Katy M.
I LOVE this for a moisturizer in the morning. It goes so well under my makeup. The packaging is great. It is my first time to try to product. Very gentle on the skin.
Brandi H.
S Chesterfld, VA
AMAZING. This is my favorite day cream moisturizer. It’s silky smooth and gentle. It exceeded my expectations. It’s a little pricey but so worth it and lasts a while.
This product use in the nigth?
Carolina G.
London
What does this do?
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Is the fragrance heavy?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How does this compare to Arbonne's day moisturizing cream?
sandra. p.
Danbury, CT
My skin as change a it's Mach better , I am using this wonderful cream already a month ago every morning I wash my face well and I ablate the cream Ps always use a wooden plastic or glass palette to remove the cream is not good put the fingers inside the product (Portuques ) a minha pele melhor muito estou u sei esse creme a um mês e já estou me sentindo kkkk eu recomendo de olhos fechados sempre lembrado quando for retirar qualquer creme do potinho gente não leve o dedo tenha sempre em mãos uma paletinha uma patinha be de tirar. O creme sem levar os dedos vale lembrar isso conserva o produto mais