BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Alexza I.
Alexza I.
Fullerton
I love this product I was first given to me as a gift from my local Macy's when I went to purchase my perfectly clean cleanser for oily skin types. But ever since I tried this product I absolutely loved how it smells like cucumbers and it leaves my skin super soft. I like this cream because it doesn't leave my face feeling oily like other creams do. I wear this moisturizer every night after washing my face first I apply the Estée Lauder advanced night repair. Then I apply the Estée Lauder Day Wear moisturizer. Lastly I apply the Estée Lauder advanced night repair eye and this is to get rid of the dark bags under your eyes. After using these products I noticed fewer wrinkles on my face.
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
This cream was a given to me as a gift. Now I have only been
using it for a little over a month. I can’t really say if I see too much of a
change as far as fewer wrinkles. I do like that it leaves my skin super soft
and it doesn’t give me the greasy affect that some creams do. It doesn’t have a
strong odor to it either. I’m going to give a few more weeks and write another
review to see if I see any difference. I have been using it every night hoping
to see a slight difference. I’ll keep ya’ll posted!
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST.  Day wear is perfect for the 30 something person who does not yet have all the fine lines and wrinkles of someone a bit older, but has passed the pimply false of youth and needs just enough moisture to prevent deep set wrinkles. It is a win win anytime you begin!!!
Diana V.
Diana V.
This is my go to for a high end cream. It smells amazing like Cucumber and goes on really well on my skin,makes estee lauder makeup look amazing and my makeup wont smear or look messy. Its such an amazing cream with sun protection and a good smell.
Such a good product for the price and name i love Estee Lauder products worth the price.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
Chicago
I'm 27, so i'm mostly doing preventative care with anti-aging stuff.  I feel like this particular creme needs to be combined with my Clinique Moisture Surge to be enough... on it's own, my skin still felt too dry.  I'm not a huge fan of SPF in cremes; I prefer to do that step separately (because we're supposed to reapply anyway. Might as well invest in a good sunscreen that makes your skin happy.) . I also had a few minor breakouts when using this product, but it could be coincidental.
See L.
See L.
Oroville, CA
The first time I used this it broke me out but as I kept using it, I realized my breakouts are going away and then my face became more clear and smooth. It's also very hydrating and good for all skin types. I have very oily skin and it worked great for me after using it a couple times.
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
I started to use it as a sunscreen blocker for my face because I was told that I was developing some sun marks from the sun. I really like the sweet sent it has and that my face looks brighter and refresh every day I use it.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
Brooklyn, NY
Very refreshing, the moisturizer is light, hydrating and smells of cucumbers. It contains spf which is always a plus. It's a great daily moisturizer but I do feel it is better for normal to dry skin, with my oily/combination skin I feel it leads me to look quite too dewy and oily throughout the day. Great product but there are definitely cheaper alternatives.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Tucson, AZ
What a wonderful moisturizer! I have dry to combo skin and it works wonderfully with it! I am not of the age to see any aging changes, but I know time will show positive results. I am almost at the end of the jar, I will definitely be repurchasing.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Estes lauder over all has such amazing products. Honestly. I'm never, never disappointed. I am loving this moisturizer as well, which is typical because I love everything by EL. It's like a drink of water for your skin. Hydrates you instantly. You will def. notice the differences after just a couple short days!
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
Mai L.
What is this use for?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
sangeeta p.
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??