BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore Clinique Dramatically Different Gel for years, but when I switched to Estée Lauder Daywear l, my skin changed COMPLETELY. Whereas Clinique's Dramatically different lotion was too oily for my skin, Daywear hydrated without leaving the oily feeling that caused breakouts, but nourished more than the gel. I don't know how I could use anything else now.
Anita F.
Danbury, CT
I use this in combination with the night creme. I find that the spf smell is not there which is good, because I can't stand that smell. I usually don't wear separate spf because I'm lazy, so wearing this makes me feel that I'm somewhat protecting my skin even know I'm not sure how effective spf 15 is.
Kimberly Y.
Rosemead
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finished the whole jar but didn't see much difference in my complexion. It didn't hydrated my skin and it wasn't oily. It worked ok on my oily skin. No outbreaks. It's light, which I liked. I would recommend if you are looking for something that hydrates.
Cheri N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice moisturizing cream, but really nothing special to me when compared with some others now available in this price point. Would like to see some more effective ingredients added into this line for such a well-known brand.
Kristine B.
Great Falls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this moisturizer is a favorite! Not only does it have cucumber in it, which makes it smell amazing! But its also super light on the skin. I love that it leaves my skin glowing on the days I don't want to wear makeup !
Cheri B.
Raleigh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Much too fragrant for my taste. Still a nice moisturizing cream. Didn't clog my pores and defiantly did minimize some done lines around eyes so u was pleased with that. My forehead was just ok. I need more botox....lol
Taylor M.
Bowling Green, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a go to product for me. I have used it for several years! I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards. It's expensive but it lasts a really long time! My husband steals it constantly!
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolute love this product. It has a pleasant smell and doesn’t leave a nasty residue. I purchased this at peebles and it was a little pricey but not outrageous. It’s something I would definitely recommend and will buy again!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on the search for a day cream for a while now. I do like this product and it has given me no reason not to. But I'll probably keep looking once this is finished.
Katy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this for a moisturizer in the morning. It goes so well under my makeup. The packaging is great. It is my first time to try to product. Very gentle on the skin.
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY
Is the fragrance heavy?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?