Add a Photo

By ESTÉE LAUDER
#120 in Facial Moisturizers

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Photo (1)
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
March 16, 2017, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination 1.7 oz
I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST.  Day wear is perfect for the 30 something person who does not yet have all the fine lines and wrinkles of someone a bit older, but has passed the pimply false of youth and needs just enough moisture to prevent deep set wrinkles. It is a win win anytime you begin!!!
Diana V.
Diana V.
March 19, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
This is my go to for a high end cream. It smells amazing like Cucumber and goes on really well on my skin,makes estee lauder makeup look amazing and my makeup wont smear or look messy. Its such an amazing cream with sun protection and a good smell.
Such a good product for the price and name i love Estee Lauder products worth the price.
See L.
See L.
Oroville, CA
March 20, 2017, 12:39 a.m.
The first time I used this it broke me out but as I kept using it, I realized my breakouts are going away and then my face became more clear and smooth. It's also very hydrating and good for all skin types. I have very oily skin and it worked great for me after using it a couple times.
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
March 20, 2017, 12:26 a.m.
I started to use it as a sunscreen blocker for my face because I was told that I was developing some sun marks from the sun. I really like the sweet sent it has and that my face looks brighter and refresh every day I use it.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Tucson, AZ
March 17, 2017, 7:36 p.m.
What a wonderful moisturizer! I have dry to combo skin and it works wonderfully with it! I am not of the age to see any aging changes, but I know time will show positive results. I am almost at the end of the jar, I will definitely be repurchasing.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
March 19, 2017, 7:16 p.m.
Estes lauder over all has such amazing products. Honestly. I'm never, never disappointed. I am loving this moisturizer as well, which is typical because I love everything by EL. It's like a drink of water for your skin. Hydrates you instantly. You will def. notice the differences after just a couple short days!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
March 17, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
I love this Estée Lauder Daywear cream! It is so so moisturizing and it smell fantastic. I do feel like my skin tends to dry out when I stop using it but I really love the product and I'm prone to dryness
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gresham, OR
March 19, 2017, 5:19 a.m.
My face is pretty sensitive to new facial creams & this product is perfect for me! I borrowed it from my sister unsure of whether I should buy it but now I now it's definitely worth it! It helps me with my dry, sensitive skin & my makeup stays on so well when I start out with this on my face before all else of my beauty regimen!
Chrissy T.
Chrissy T.
Los angeles, CA
March 18, 2017, 6:03 a.m.
I got this for Christmas and it is a fantastic product. Not greasy, keeps my skin hydrated, and makes it super soft while also having SPF to protect your skin from the sun. Great everyday protective moisturizer.
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX
March 17, 2017, 9:30 p.m.
This is an amazing moisturizer. When u use it everyday in the morning u can definitely see a difference. It's now cheap but it's worth it!! It has a nice packaging and smells good, the scent it's not strong at all
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
HOUSTON, TX
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
Mai L.
What is this use for?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , ON
Is this cream worth the price?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
sangeeta p.
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??