BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination
Keisha S.
Grundy, VA
This cream is so amazing, I use it every morning before I put on my makeup and I feel it does a world of good, it’s so gentle and makes your skin so soft& moisturizes amazingly, it smells amazing too!
Tiffany K.
Bossier City
One of my absolute favorite day moisturizers or there! It has a hint of cucumber a smell in it and I love that. Feels very fresh and not great at all. It had spf15 in it as well so that's a bonus!
Sam R.
Audubon
Best product I would recommend for dry skin after vacation my skin got so bad n I tried this one my skin feels so good now it meets my expectations more than I thought it' bit expensive but now it has to be in my bag..
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
I wore Clinique Dramatically Different Gel for years, but when I switched to Estée Lauder Daywear l, my skin changed COMPLETELY. Whereas Clinique's Dramatically different lotion was too oily for my skin, Daywear hydrated without leaving the oily feeling that caused breakouts, but nourished more than the gel. I don't know how I could use anything else now.
ashlee w.
I adore this cream, it smells good, leaves me feeling hydrated and refreshed. But, Lauder has a higher price tag and I have found my holy grail moisturizer. Granted, this still is an awesome product! I used to apply it right before my foundation and it always made my face look stunning!
Cheri N.
A nice moisturizing cream, but really nothing special to me when compared with some others now available in this price point. Would like to see some more effective ingredients added into this line for such a well-known brand.
Cheri B.
Raleigh
Much too fragrant for my taste. Still a nice moisturizing cream. Didn't clog my pores and defiantly did minimize some done lines around eyes so u was pleased with that. My forehead was just ok. I need more botox....lol
Taylor M.
Bowling Green, KY
This a go to product for me. I have used it for several years! I love the way it smells and how soft my skin feels afterwards. It's expensive but it lasts a really long time! My husband steals it constantly!
Maryse R.
Circleville, OH
I absolute love this product. It has a pleasant smell and doesn’t leave a nasty residue. I purchased this at peebles and it was a little pricey but not outrageous. It’s something I would definitely recommend and will buy again!
Haley B.
Rossville, GA
I have been on the search for a day cream for a while now. I do like this product and it has given me no reason not to. But I'll probably keep looking once this is finished.
Lisa G.
Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
Mai L.
What is this use for?
sangeeta p.
How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
How well does it work for dry cheeks?
Amanda W.
Toronto , ON
Is this cream worth the price?