Add a Photo
Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15, Normal/Combination

#6621 in Facial Moisturizers

An advanced moisturizer for normal to combination skin types to defend against visible signs of premature aging. Wear DayWear and feel confident in your beautiful skin. This must-have moisturizer improves the appearance of fine lines and dullness. It defends against damaging UV rays and safeguards skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen, helping to protect skin and keep it looking younger, longer. A proprietary complex of skin-essential antioxidants including vitamins C and E, Eukarion, and EGT is proven to fight free radical damage that can lead to visible aging. DayWear comforts and cushions with soothing emollients and a luscious texture, refreshing your skin with deep, long-lasting hydration. Infused with a crisp cucumber scent for an instant pick-me-up, skin is left perfectly moisturized, smooth, and healthy-looking. DayWear is non-comedogenic and dermatologist tested. Research results:- 96% of women said their skin felt smoother, fresher, and healthier

Photo (1)
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.

I WAS NOT COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST; HOWEVER, I AM CREATING THIS POST AS PART OF A CONTEST.  Day wear is perfect for the 30 something person who does not yet have all the fine lines and wrinkles of someone a bit older, but has passed the pimply false of youth and needs just enough moisture to prevent deep set wrinkles. It is a win win anytime you begin!!!
Diana V.
Diana V.

This is my go to for a high end cream. It smells amazing like Cucumber and goes on really well on my skin,makes estee lauder makeup look amazing and my makeup wont smear or look messy. Its such an amazing cream with sun protection and a good smell.
Such a good product for the price and name i love Estee Lauder products worth the price.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Gresham, OR

My face is pretty sensitive to new facial creams & this product is perfect for me! I borrowed it from my sister unsure of whether I should buy it but now I now it's definitely worth it! It helps me with my dry, sensitive skin & my makeup stays on so well when I start out with this on my face before all else of my beauty regimen!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Estes lauder over all has such amazing products. Honestly. I'm never, never disappointed. I am loving this moisturizer as well, which is typical because I love everything by EL. It's like a drink of water for your skin. Hydrates you instantly. You will def. notice the differences after just a couple short days!
See L.
See L.
Oroville, CA

The first time I used this it broke me out but as I kept using it, I realized my breakouts are going away and then my face became more clear and smooth. It's also very hydrating and good for all skin types. I have very oily skin and it worked great for me after using it a couple times.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Tucson, AZ

What a wonderful moisturizer! I have dry to combo skin and it works wonderfully with it! I am not of the age to see any aging changes, but I know time will show positive results. I am almost at the end of the jar, I will definitely be repurchasing.
This product is very good for your skin since it moisturizes you enough and rejuvenates, strengthens your skin and makes it more beautiful

Este producto es muy bueno para tu piel , te hidrata y fortalece tu piel espero que pienses en comprarlo
Norma F.
Norma F.
El Paso, TX

I started to use it as a sunscreen blocker for my face because I was told that I was developing some sun marks from the sun. I really like the sweet sent it has and that my face looks brighter and refresh every day I use it.
Kennah S.
Kennah S.

I love this product, I use it every other day and It keeps my skin so hydrated!! It's so effective, and definitely worth the money! It's so gentle on your skin, and I highly reccomend this for those of you with dry skin!
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
Sugar Land, TX

This is an amazing moisturizer. When u use it everyday in the morning u can definitely see a difference. It's now cheap but it's worth it!! It has a nice packaging and smells good, the scent it's not strong at all
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

Has anyone used this and if so, how do you like it?
sangeeta p.
sangeeta p.

How effective it is n gives visible diffrence??
TheSequinHanger K.
TheSequinHanger K.
Wading River, NY

Is the fragrance heavy?
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Whitefish , Ontario

Is this cream worth the price?
Mai L.