Estée Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Collection uploaded by María José R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

A high-performance anti-aging daytime moisturizer Formulated with powerful patented Super Anti-Oxidant Complex Helps neutralize every type of skin-damaging free radical & prevent appearance of future aging Developed with groundbreaking technology to... see more...

Alyssa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this set because the moisturizer is my favorite one. It is very lightweight and works great under makeup. The other products were a bonus and I was pleasantly surprised how they benefited my skin. I saw increased hydration and better wear of makeup.
Laura M.
I received a sample of this with my makeup purchase. I have oily/acne prone skin. I do not recommend using this if you also have that skin type. It is a little too greasy/oily for my skin type. If you have dry and older skin I could see how it would help, but not sure if makeup would stay on great over it. Since I am not wasteful I just use it on my neck, ears, and stretch marks.