Estee Lauder Daywear

This high-performance moisturizer defends against signs of premature aging-and diminishes their appearance-with the most effective anti-oxidant power ever.* DayWear includes our proven Super Anti-Oxidant Complex and Broad Spectrum sunscreen. It reduces the first signs of aging, like dullness and fin

Es para el día? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Can you wear this under makeup?
What’s your favorite texture of double wear[product:daywear-advanced-multi-protection-anti-oxidant-creme-broad-spectrum-spf-15]?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Daywear!
Product Highlights
Very hydrating and smells soooo good! Some of my favorite moisturizer. Definitely met my expectations! Purchased at my local Dillard's! Pricey but worth the money!in reviews
Courtney H.
Johns Creek, GA
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Courtney H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Estée Lauder’s DayWear Multi-Protection 24H-Moisture Creme SPF 15 is a high performance moisturizer that reduces dullness and fine lines, defends against signs of premature aging and gives the skin an intense surge of moisture that lasts up to 24 hours. This moisturizer is non-acnegenic and won’t clog pores. I love any kind of moisturizer that will not only hydrate my skin but also one that contains SPF saving me from having to complete another step in my regimen on crazy mornings wrangling two kids. One downfall is that it is only 15SPF. That low of an SPF isn’t going to help you much against UV damage. Texture is not greasy or heavy but gives you a great punch of hydration making my face look fresh and giving me an instant glow PROS: - Hydrates my dry skin - Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth - Contains SPF - Texture is not greasy or heavy - Did not irritate skin or cause a breakout - Light scent but not overpowering - Layers well and wears well under makeup CONS: - Can be slightly sticky - Takes a few to completely absorb - While it does contain SPF, 15 isn’t really going to protect you from UV Damage.
Fátima G.
Weymouth, MA
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Fátima G.
It is a light cream and has a good smell, it doesn’t make your face greasy and makes it feel hydrated, I like it but I don’t know if I would buy it again, it does a good job with the skin and lasts a long time, the makeup looks stunning but there is not such a noticeable difference, a weird relationship lol Estee Lauder Daywear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Cream SPF 15, 1 Ounce
Tiffany C.
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite day wear moisturizer for the office. It's not greasy at all, smells great, leaves me looking dewy but not super moist if that makes sense. I wouldn't use it if I had a job that kept me in the sun, but it's perfect for the office. I only wish it came in a pump bottle so I wouldn't have to dip into it. I use a small plastic spatula to scoop it out to prevent contamination.
Laura D.
Lansing, IL
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Laura D.
I’m really liking this moisturizer so far. I purchased a small travel size as the price point is quite high and now I’m getting close to running out and I have to decide on whether to bite the bullet and pay the price or find a similar (less costly) moisturizer. I’ve really noticed a positive difference in my skin.[product:estee-lauder-daywear-advanced-multi-protection-anti-oxidant-creme-spf-15-normal/combination-17-oz/-50-ml]
Maria Reina P.
Bel Air, MD
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Maria Reina P.
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I have sensitive skin so I’m always on the fence when trying something new. This one did not break me out. The cream itself is mildly scented but it does not bother me. It feels soft on my face and not sticky at all. It’s on the pricey side but if it works, then it’s good for me.
Ann L.
Estée Lauder is my favorite face cream hands down! Love that it moisturizes my skin, and has UPF 15 in it- no more worrying about buying an additional sun protection product. My face feels softer and smoother- and it keeps my skin looking youthful:)
Veronica T.
Cambridge, MA
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Veronica T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Look as young as you feel. This intensely nourishing, youth-infusing cream highlights skin. Includes an advanced triple peptide complex, to help significantly amplify collagen by 124% in just 3 days, for skin that looks and feels.
Amber J.
Westminster, MD
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Amber J.
I, personally have combination skin and this moisturizer is way too heavy for my skin type...would of worked great for a nighttime moisturizer. It has spf 15 which is great for a person that's going to be indoors most of the day. "Helps prevent and dimish first signs of aging" so my opinion would be a great product for someone in their mid 20's to mid 40's with dry skin.
Erica M.
Normal, IL
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This moisturizer was overall pretty good. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks in the morning. I do like that it has SPF in it as I try to wear sun screen as much as possible. I do think it is a bit heavy for my skin type. I’m combination/oily and I’ve noticed more shine in the afternoon when I wear this. Overall, not a bad choice but just not my favorite.
Mubina I.
Kissimmee, FL
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Mubina I.
I will start my review by saying that I have combination skin, without obvious rashes. I have been using this cream for about a month paired with Estee Lauder Cooling Anti-Oxidant Moisture Creme and I am just happy! I really love it when a manufacturer pays attention to packaging, does not save on it, and I can say that it is pleasant to take a jar in your hands, it is glass, heavy and beautifully designed. The texture of the cream is very light, has a pleasant fresh smell reminiscent of cucumber, a greenish tint. The skin from it shines literally for the first couple of minutes, then it feels very comfortable. My skin just "eats" it after application. I noticed that if the cream suits me, then the skin absorbs it instantly, so I always try to pay attention to it. After the cream, it is moisturized, nourished, velvety and yes, it smoothes mimic wrinkles a little. To be honest, I don’t really believe in miracles that the cream is able to rejuvenate like a plastic surgeon’s knife)) and so, in the early stages of appearance. So, I am glad that there is SPF 15, for me this is a big plus and I try not to even look at the cream without protection. Its consumption is quite economical, I think it will last a long time. Estee Lauder Daywear one love!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby H.
Gibsonville
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
samantha W. il y a 2 ans
I would recommend it all day long , I love it , I would however recommend a serum more for wrinkles if your looking for the biggest difference, I’d say get a good we’ll rated serum & this cream & use together x
roopal S.
aayushman hospital circuit house road, BALAGHAT
Mariami P. il y a 2 ans
This product is really great and amazing but I think it is a good for oily and the most combination skin then dry skin.
elene N.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Estee Lauder Daywear is it good for sensitive skin? For what type of skin can it be use
leah B. il y a 2 ans
Yes I would expect so. I have combination skin and it worked fine for me, but I have a very dry nose area and it does tend to make that a bit worse...so I would imagine it would be fine for oily skin!