This high-performance moisturizer defends against signs of premature aging-and diminishes their appearance-with the most effective anti-oxidant power ever.* DayWear includes our proven Super Anti-Oxidant Complex and Broad Spectrum sunscreen. It reduces the first signs of aging, like dullness and fin

What’s your favorite texture of double wear[product:daywear-advanced-multi-protection-anti-oxidant-creme-broad-spectrum-spf-15]?
How can I use this product and at what time ?
I am thinking about buying this product [product:estee-lauder-daywear-advanced-multi-protection-anti-oxidant-creme-spf15] . Does it work on early wrinkles ?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Daywear!
Product Highlights
Very hydrating and smells soooo good! Some of my favorite moisturizer. Definitely met my expectations! Purchased at my local Dillard's! Pricey but worth the money!in reviews
Tiffany C.
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite day wear moisturizer for the office. It's not greasy at all, smells great, leaves me looking dewy but not super moist if that makes sense. I wouldn't use it if I had a job that kept me in the sun, but it's perfect for the office. I only wish it came in a pump bottle so I wouldn't have to dip into it. I use a small plastic spatula to scoop it out to prevent contamination.
Laura D.
Lansing, IL
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Laura D.
I’m really liking this moisturizer so far. I purchased a small travel size as the price point is quite high and now I’m getting close to running out and I have to decide on whether to bite the bullet and pay the price or find a similar (less costly) moisturizer. I’ve really noticed a positive difference in my skin.[product:estee-lauder-daywear-advanced-multi-protection-anti-oxidant-creme-spf-15-normal/combination-17-oz/-50-ml]
Ann L.
Estée Lauder is my favorite face cream hands down! Love that it moisturizes my skin, and has UPF 15 in it- no more worrying about buying an additional sun protection product. My face feels softer and smoother- and it keeps my skin looking youthful:)
Amber J.
Westminster, MD
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Amber J.
I, personally have combination skin and this moisturizer is way too heavy for my skin type...would of worked great for a nighttime moisturizer. It has spf 15 which is great for a person that's going to be indoors most of the day. "Helps prevent and dimish first signs of aging" so my opinion would be a great product for someone in their mid 20's to mid 40's with dry skin.
Erica M.
Normal, IL
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Macy's
This moisturizer was overall pretty good. I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks in the morning. I do like that it has SPF in it as I try to wear sun screen as much as possible. I do think it is a bit heavy for my skin type. I’m combination/oily and I’ve noticed more shine in the afternoon when I wear this. Overall, not a bad choice but just not my favorite.
Brandi M.
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Brandi M.
I love this creme! I have a combination skin type. This product does not leave my face feeling oily.   It is easy to smooth on, absorbs quickly, smells great and yet has sunscreen it in.
Tamara M.
Jersey City, NJ
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Tamara M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Perfect for day and night. My skin absorbs this cream and it smells great. I like that is has some protection from the sun.
Maxine G.
Jackson, KY
I love this it is a moisturizer plus has SPF 15 to protect your skin from sun damage. My skin feels so soft and it smells great to. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great moisturizer with spf. I will definitely be repurchasing this it’s also one of my favorite brands.
Marina S.
Albany, NY
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Marina S.
It doesn’t breakout my skin and the SPF is an added bonus. It’s has a slight fragrance but still didn’t bother my skin. the color is greenish white and it moistures my skin pretty well. I have sensitive skin so the fact that it doesn’t break me out is worth the purchase!! I would only use in the AM because it does have SPF.
Tekla F.
Brooklyn , NY
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Tekla F.
Purchased at: Estee Lauder
I love “Estee Lauder”. This product is very good and suitable for me. It smells fantastic. This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated. Summer uses this to be very relaxed. Highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby H.
Gibsonville
Asena E.
San Angelo, TX
Samantha W. il y a 9 mois
I would recommend it all day long , I love it , I would however recommend a serum more for wrinkles if your looking for the biggest difference, I’d say get a good we’ll rated serum & this cream & use together x
roopal S.
aayushman hospital circuit house road, BALAGHAT
Mariam P. il y a un an
This product is really great and amazing but I think it is a good for oily and the most combination skin then dry skin.
elene N.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Estee Lauder Daywear is it good for sensitive skin? For what type of skin can it be use
leah B. il y a un an
Yes I would expect so. I have combination skin and it worked fine for me, but I have a very dry nose area and it does tend to make that a bit worse...so I would imagine it would be fine for oily skin!