Estee Lauder Daywear

This high-performance, oil-free moisturizer defends against signs of premature aging-and diminishes their appearance-with our most effective anti-oxidant power ever. So hydrating, it infuses skin with an intense surge of moisture that lasts-24 hours. DayWear includes our proven Super Anti-Oxidant Co

I am only 20 years old, but the product says it has also some anti-aging benefits. Can I still use the product or is it too soon for young skin?
is this really doing the job? i need a cream for my dry skin. And i am looking for a good one. Is this it or not?
Is this okay to use on acne prone skin? Has anyone had issues?
Start your review of Estee Lauder Daywear!
Product Highlights
This creme is amazing. It feels so good on my skin- smooth, light... and most of all hydrating! It's on the pricier side, but I think it's worth the investment. It feels like a luxurious product.in reviews
...like on my t-zone I'm oily and to any part of my face it's too dry or flaky. This cream really helps a lot with my skin problem although sometimes if I'm exposed too often in the sun I get some break outs on my face,around my chin. But over all this is good I can definitely recommend it.in reviews
Valeria A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Absolute garbage. This dried my skin. I have oily skin and this did not work with me. I ended up throwing it away.
Sovika G.
Mckinney, TX
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Sovika G.
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Sovika G.
Purchased at: Macy's
This product smells so awesome I just love it. We have to be careful while using it not put inside eyes. This works great as mentioned. Goes well under a makeup . Make your skin feels soft and moisturized. As I explore product I have no regrets using it .
Kaylee D.
Estee Lauder Daywear uploaded by Kaylee D.
My favorite winter moisturizer hands down! I’ve been using this moisturizer for the past 3 years and I can’t get enough of it. It has diminished my flakey skin and makes my skin feel hydrated and plump.
Leo M.
State College, PA
It is a very very good moisturizer. I don’t give it 5 starts because of the price, it is not for everybody’s budget.
Heather E.
Cameron, WI
I live this day cream as a part of my step process routine skin care I do daily, great price. Great feel on the skin and isn’t too thick and greasy. Gentle on skin and I definitely will continue to buy and use and recommend!
Lozan O.
Columbus, OH
This moisturizer is very hydrating without feeling greasy and it smells so fresh! It’s a great moisturizer to wear everyday before applying your makeup. It also love that it has has a good amount SPF.
susu S.
One of my favorite cremes. I will literally never stop using this. Best of the best it’s so perfectly made, texture of this is so rich and makes my skin look and feel beautiful. And it has SPF in it so that’s a plus because I can never remember to apply sunscreen lol
Courtney Z.
Folsom
Amazing product. It’s very expensive but worth it! I have dry skin, and this helped heal that.
Mhar S.
I use this night cream from Estée Lauder for moisturizing my skin. I have a combination skin and it's hard for me to maintain a good skin care. I hope this one will be okay with me.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
I think this a fabulous product for younger people who are not concerned with aging skin. I loved it when I was younger. It moisturized well and has a fresh smell of cucumber. I wouldn’t need this in my 40,s. No I would not buy it again but highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sophia A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Piravi M. il y a un an
Yes you can. It is really refreshing and keeps your makeup on all day.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 2 ans
Ruby M. il y a 2 ans
This cream / lotion is amazing . It sinks into the skin feels lovely , has a pleasant fresh fragrance , leaves no oily shine but is highly hydrating . Use under primer for a great first step in make up routine . Spf 25 great but I used to buy spf which was even better . Now not available in U.K. ☹️