BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This treatment lotion helps minimise the look of dark spots and dullness and optimise the brightening benefits of the CyberWhite System.Revitalizes skin with fresh hydration as it balances, protects and cushions. Leaves skin soft, supple.CyberWhite HD Skincare: Magnify your skin's clarity like never before. Our HD-90 Technology features a naturally derived ingredient so potent it takes brightening to a new dimension. The CyberWhite HD System helps eliminate dullness from deep within skin's surface and brighten the look of dark spots. Up close, your skin looks more flawless, fair, translucent, with High Definition clarity.

Angalena G.
Perris, CA
This product worked amazing. I like to try out as many skin care products as possible so i can decide what works for me. It did exactly what i assumes it would do and i would say i would purchase this again it left my skin feeling amazing.
Charlin F.
I love this Advanced Spot Correcting cream from Estée Lauder. If you have uneven skin tones like I do, this is a must have! It really does make your skin look even and glowing overnight. And the packaging is so pretty!
Ashlee R.
Having a few sun spots on my face, this product really helped me. It definitely met my expectations as it totally disappeared the spots on my face. It was my first time using it and it was very gentle and hydrating to use. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Ryan W.
Boston
This product was a bit more expensive than I had hoped for the quality. I used this product religiously for two to three months, but I never say results that I had expected to see. I wouldn't recommend splurging on this product if you want to see results!
Courtney H.
Omaha
Nice, light consistency, doesn’t require a whole lot of product. I could tell my skin would look more youthful, less tired when I would use it; however I did not notice much of a change in spots.
Yesenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This really helped on reviving my skin. I definitly have and would try this again. It is so light on the skin and feels as if you put nothing on.
melissa l.
Audubon, NJ
Corrected my dark spots in just a few days. Great product, very gentle on your skin and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth
Jennifer T.
Lincoln,De
I love love love this product for nourishment on my skin once im am done with my daily routing I just love it so much.
Amanda B.
Boones Mill, VA
Looooove this product and would suggest to all my friends, not very pricey and works wonders makes me feel great!
Krystal G.
st.louis
Great products expensive but great can't go wrong bought mine at the mall a little goes along way

back