BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This powerful essence brightens the look of dark spots to virtual invisibility.
Dullness disappears. Light seems to come from deep within your skin.
CyberWhite HD Skincare: Magnify your skin's clarity like never before. Our HD-90 Technology features a naturally derived ingredient so potent it takes brightening to a new dimension. The CyberWhite HD System helps eliminate dullness from deep within skin's surface and brighten the look of dark spots. Up close, your skin looks more flawless, fair, translucent, with High Definition clarity.
Created with the special needs of Asian skin in mind.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM before your CyberWhite moisturiser.

Houda A.
New York
I had a lot of acne dark spots my mom told me to it and see what happens so i did
OMG it met all my expectations and more with in a week i stated to see the changes ofcourse i kept using it i kept repeating od using it   in 3 months the spots had faded so much
And ofcourse i kept buying it
Now there are very few spot showing but not that much
JACKLYN C.
New York
I started using my sister's and I can tell that my skin looks brighter and much much healthier. I have discoloration and sensitive skin so it's hard to find a product that successfully addresses both BUT this product is the perfect gem. The only problem is that the price is way too high but I can attest that it's so worth it
Kin k.
Pinellas Park, FL
This is pretty expensive but it’s pretty good on dark spots. It has taken about a month to see a difference but it has made a noticeable difference in my acne scars and darker areas of my face. It brightens the skin over time and the consistency is great. Spreads easily and feels wonderful!
Bella L.
Arvada
This is a great corrector. I had some reddish spots on my face and after using this for a while, they went away. I like to use this everyday and it is a great product
Unique L.
Dearborn
Im like a medium tan brown and my skin has these spots. There like light brown, dark brown, and i blame my father. Lol i got it from his side of the family. Although i love my skin i still need some correcting. This is my go to. Its a but pricey but its a good investment.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This was a good serum but a little pricey for me it was kinda just like all the other serums on the market. It was effective and very gentle on me skin. This product could be improved especially for the price
alexa🌻kelly H.
Denver, CO
This stuff is EXPENSIVE! Don't know if I would repurchase simply because of the price, but it definitely works. The packaging is really beautiful and feels as expensive as the product. I love it, but like I said-super expensive.
Anna B.
Canton, GA
I have major advanced spots! I had terrible acne and still do currently. This really helps me achieve the confidence that I want due to past acne. It’s not real heavy and makes me feel like I have flawless skin.
Paola c.
This was a good serum but a little pricey for me... just like all the other serums on the market. It was effective and very gentle on my skin, I liked it, but I'm not sure if i would buy this product again.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
Estée Lauder has such amazing products they never dissapointed this lives your skin soft as a baby and you don't need very much so it really last a very long time.

Amazon