Estée Lauder CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening Moisture Creme

Deep down hydration and extra comfort in a skin-cushioning creme.
Helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier. Skin immediately feels smoother, supple.
Skin looks brighter with crystal clear HD perfection.
CyberWhite HD Skincare: Magnify your skin's clarity like never before. Our HD-90 Technology features a naturally derived ingredient so potent it takes brightening to a new dimension. The CyberWhite HD System helps eliminate dullness from deep within skin's surface and brighten the look of dark spots. Up close, your skin looks more flawless, fair, translucent, with High Definition clarity.
Created with the special needs of Asian skin in mind.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM after your Advanced Spot Correcting Essence.

Is this moisture cream have a thickness to it?
Start your review of Estée Lauder CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening Moisture Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Scunthorpe
I got this as a sample a few months ago and I've never known a product more suited to my skin. I then purchased the full size, and can't fault it! It teams up so well with the Estée Lauder double wear foundation too! Would recommend to anyone!!
Riyadh, Central
Cyber white says what it can do it delivers the best of what it says on the cream.I will recommend it to my friends
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have.
Achkout, Keserwen
One of the best line product, worth the price, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!
Billerica, MA
I loved this product. Exceeded my expectations. I can not live without. Excellent quality, no doubt 😍
London, London
Nice one and definitely recommended for everyone to try this lovely product. Good quality for sure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...