Estée Lauder’s CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme brings your skin deep hydration and extra comfort while rebuilding its moisture barrier. It absorbs easily so you skin feels smooth and supple while looking flawless. Part of your complete CyberWhite Brilliant Cells System. Use AM and PM

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Nurnberg
I purchased this because I have been getting hormonal breakouts and I needed something to help them heal. I have read that this is pretty good so I thought why not since I have a few ester lauder products and I love them. i recommend it for sure such a good product
This moisture Creme really helped with my skin as it keeps it supple and moist. It is also lightweight which is beneficial as you don’t want something thick on the skin.
Estée Lauder CyberWhite HD Advanced Brightening Moisture Creme Estée Lauder is my favorite brand and this cream is amazing I had been using it and it did work my uneven skin tone is going it's smooths the skin glow and freshness. It's abit pricey but worth has worked good for me ...
One reason why I bought this product from Estee Lauder is that I am in love with Estee Lauder's Cyber White Ex Extra Brightening Collection. They are exclusively released only here in Asia and is perfectly fit for Asian skins. Anyway, I love their products from this line (the ones that I already tried) and so, I gave this one a try. I already tried one toning lotion from Estee Lauder and it is quite ok for my own opinion. This Estee Lauder Cyber White Ex Extra Brightening Toning Lotion quite disappointed me because it did not really react to my skin at all. First of all, it claims that it can make your dark spots whiter than it used to be, making your skin an even shade, the longer time you use it. But unfortunately, it is not applicable for my skin. I've been using this for quite some time now, but still, it is still not reacting to my skin. I'm not sure if it is one of the cause of my breakouts right now (pimples and acnes) but, I am currently having one now (and my period is no where near from now). Also, the toning lotion itself, does not react to my skin, not unlike Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean Toning Lotion which gives me a minty reaction once applied to my skin. It really does nothing at all for me, just cleaning, making sure that I already rinsed off all of my make-ups for today. That's just about it. Obviously, I'm not going to repurchase it, will still continue with my HG Toning Lotion search... *** Estee Lauder Cyber White Ex Extra Brightening Toning Lotion can be purchased at your local stores for HKD 340 per 200 mL ***
My skin is natural dull so when this product came out I had to try it. My face has never been or felt better. It has a natural glow which looks so pretty. Skin look rejuvenated and hydrated. I lov using this straight after a mask or the shower as my skin drys out in the shower.
montreal, QC
I always restock this cream. I love it! I used this cream at night only.  I see the result in the morning. My skin is very soft and smoother. More brighter. I combine this cream with different the serum estee lauder. It's expensive. LOL
I recommended this to all my friends. They love it too.
I recommended this to all my friends. They love it too.
Crema  con una formula que promete, si se habla de calidad, de contenido y variedad esta es la marca perfeccta! Me encantan sus productos los recomiendo muchisimo
Birmingham
Amazing at brightening the skin and making your face glow. Bought it on there website. Love the packaging. First time i have used it and may repurchase. It is effective and definately gives you a radiant look
la crema es de mama , esta linea tengo entendido que se caracteriza por siempre ayudar apiles maduras pero las pocas veces que le use era magicaaaa y mi mama luce fabulosa
Malaysia , Klang
I purchased this brightening cream to help with sun damage to my face and neck. After applying it at night for 10 days, I can already see a difference. The sun spots are fading especially around my chin and upper neck. It does leave your skin feeling very supple too. I would highly recommend this moisture creme for those who need repair work to sun spots.

Looking for your answer?