Estée Lauder CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estée Lauder’s CyberWhite Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme brings your skin deep hydration and extra comfort while rebuilding its moisture barrier. It absorbs easily so you skin feels smooth and supple while looking flawless. Part of your complete CyberWhite Brilliant Cells System. Use AM and PM

Kait B.
Newark
I did like this product very much. I was able to see a difference in my skin after using it. It is on the pricey side (for me at least) but worth it. I probably would not buy it again simply because of the price. I do recommend this product to anyone who can afford to routinely buy expensive skin care
Shanya W.
This leaves your skin feeling softer than an baby's butt. This product is very gentle and glides on smoothly. It also comes in very nice packaging. You can buy this product anywhere really. There could bee room for improvement like maybe different scents mixed together
ashley l.
oklahoma city
this stuff is amazing!!!! it made my skin so smooth and felt refreshed. it's a bit pricey but totally worth it. it met all my expectations. i would definitely recommend it to other people!!! you don't have to use much so it lasts awhile. i'm definitely getting more!
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
I really enjoyed this product. I brightens my skin and it makes my skin feel so soft. The packaging Is great and the product is plentiful. I completely recommend this product for daily use to my friends and I would definitely buy again and plan to in the future.
Maddie B.
Brunswick
 OMG I love this product so much it is honestly one of the best things I have ever tried and have recommended it to so many friends and family members. It works so good for the price and I will definitely be bying this a lot more in the future! Love it!
Livia M.
This moisturizer is one of the best I have tried. I use Estée Lauder foundation, so it made sense to buy this! It's so light, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all--which would be a huge deal breaker! It leaves my face feeling moisturized without the oily effect. Good price for the size!
Danielle C.
Fairview, OK
My absolute favorite cream to use! It is a must have for anyone caring for their skin. Very effective product! Awesome value, budget friendly. I can always pick this up at Dillard's or Ulta whenever I need to, I will always keep this in my cabinet! Must have!
Ashley L.
I had high hopes for this product because of all the great review it had, but it just didn't work on my skin. On the first application my skin felt soft, but for the price I truly believe there are better products.
Abby P.
I first tried this product because my friend recommended it to me. I usually use this product before I put on makeup in the morning. It leaves my skin very soft. Although I do think this is a bit pricey for the product itself. I do like the sent though. I don't think I would buy this again.
Jasmyne W.
This product gave my skin a nice glow, this was exactly what I needed for the summer time. It fits well in my face routine. This product was everything but disappointing. Very gentle on the skin. Prices were Ok for the amount of product you get. I could potentially see room for improvement