BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An ultra-gentle skin-cushioning foam cleanser thoroughly eliminates impurities from your skin without disturbing its protective moisture barrier. It helps awaken skin’s youthful glow so you look clean, fresh and clear. Finally, satisfy your quest to brighten dark spots and reveal your skin’s inner light with Estée Lauder’s CyberWhite Full Spectrum Brightening technology. Use AM and PM. 4.2 oz.

Andrew r.
frazeysburg
This is okay for an every other day cleansing, considering that I use many different product. Leaves your skin bright and fresh, with no irritation for me, except when I forget to moisturizer afterwards. REMEMBER to moisturize your face!
Gabbi S.
Selinsgrove, PA
Have very dark circles and are constantly using these types of products. This was the best I have used. It was a little pricey but definitely worth it. Very gentle but did cause a little extra face tightness. Would recommend!
Shaylene Q.
Portales, NM
I like this product but I couldn’t really tell a difference in my skin so I don’t feel it was helpful to me! It was kind of disappointing but it did have a good package! I do feel there could be room for improvement.
Rachel G.
Riverside, CA
Love Love Love
I love this face wash. It's Amazing. Makes my skin feel clean fresh and awake! I feel it smooths my skin and definitely helps with blemishes - The blemishes dry up quickly! I LOVE the smell of it too. IF you don't like fragrant smelling face products - you might not like it. My husband also loves this wash too. I do also use this as a mask too. My skin feels firm and SO silky smooth afterwards its great! It has definitely improved my skin and this is my 4th bottle. You ONLY need to use the size of a 10 Cent Piece, as it foams up so much! which I love a foamy cleanser! One bottle last both myself and my husband using it together about 3 months.
ester b.
Washington
This made my face shine and look so glowy and smooth. I like this product a lot but it is expensive so I never went for a round 2 for this. It does the job thought and I would buy this again, but I’m always trying new serum and I think I have other ones I like more than this.
Melissa S.
Crockett
My skin looks so fresh and new like a babies skin and I love how my skin is feeling and looking sue to this product, my face has never looked smoother or better in pictures the price was great and I would reccomend not much for constant use but as a once in a while use.
Tory C.
This cleans wet left my skin feeling so bright and refreshed! I loved how it made me feel! Although the price was a little high for me. The packaging was very sleek and pretty. It met my expectations but I honestly do not think I would buy this product again.
Elizabeth P.
Haven't tried this yet but i would love to give it a try. I've heard such great reviews on this product and its just calling my name. Going to give it a try, i know I'll love it because my sister uses it and she loves it as well. She says it leaves your skin glowing and super soft.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
Like the product for the price but not the best formula in my opinion. Kind of expected more for the brand having been good for my face in the past, was a little disappointing so I only purchased it once l, not sure if I'd buy it again
Haleigh B.
Brooklyn, CT
I think their products are overrrated and that you can find better products out there for a better price. It was gentle on my skin but overall it didn't make a huge difference. I probably will not buy it again- not for me.