MakeupEstée Lauder

Estee Lauder citrus, sweet fruits, flowers and sandalwood. romantic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Cyber White Brilliant Perfection Full Spectrum Brightening Gel Creme Makeup SPF 21 - # 05 Cool Creme - 30ml/1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Saleha Y.
Smethwick , West Midlands
Estee Lauder Cyber White Brilliant Perfection Full Spectrum Brightening Gel Creme Makeup SPF 21 - # 05 Cool Creme - 30ml/1oz uploaded by Saleha Y.
This product is a gel/cream type of consistency, if you prefer the natural and not a cake face then this is best suited for you. I think it’s best used after exfoliating and hydrating cream before using this product if you have dry skin for better results. I don’t think it brightened my face a whole lot but it’s a buildable coverage and quite easy to blend.If you have blemish or facial flaws the product will not cover it up, although if you do suffer from red skin this product will cover it up. I’d love to keep using this product in the summer seasonal times as it has spf 21 and has a natural lightweight finish with a subtle glow. I’m a little disappointed as I was expecting a bit more coverage and brightener for the price I paid.
chinatamy2611
Me gustaría poder probar el producto ya que se ve que es precioso, que son de súper buena calidad y que así poder dar alguna reseña y muchas recomendaciones a las personas para que puedan obtener este producto maravilloso, está precioso😍

Looking for your answer?