BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Skin Lightening Treatments - Estee Lauder Cyber White Brilliant Cells Full Spectrum Brightening Moisture Creme 50ml/1.7oz - All Skin Types see more...

Kait B.
Newark
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did like this product very much. I was able to see a difference in my skin after using it. It is on the pricey side (for me at least) but worth it. I probably would not buy it again simply because of the price. I do recommend this product to anyone who can afford to routinely buy expensive skin care
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Estee lauder moisturizer is one the best face lotions I have ever owned. I'm so happy I decided to buy it. I love the pretty packaging and it has a very light wonderful smell. I bought this at my local Marshalls and got it for an awesome deal. I highly recommend this product!
Shanya W.
This leaves your skin feeling softer than an baby's butt. This product is very gentle and glides on smoothly. It also comes in very nice packaging. You can buy this product anywhere really. There could bee room for improvement like maybe different scents mixed together
Cheryl B.
San Antonio
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just have not been impressed with this brand. I purchased it at Jc penny's in the mall. It was part of a promotional campaign. So I gave it a try, but I just wasn't satisfied with it. It was pricey for the small amount that was included. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
ashley l.
oklahoma city
this stuff is amazing!!!! it made my skin so smooth and felt refreshed. it's a bit pricey but totally worth it. it met all my expectations. i would definitely recommend it to other people!!! you don't have to use much so it lasts awhile. i'm definitely getting more!
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this product. I brightens my skin and it makes my skin feel so soft. The packaging Is great and the product is plentiful. I completely recommend this product for daily use to my friends and I would definitely buy again and plan to in the future.
Maddie B.
Brunswick
 OMG I love this product so much it is honestly one of the best things I have ever tried and have recommended it to so many friends and family members. It works so good for the price and I will definitely be bying this a lot more in the future! Love it!
Livia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is one of the best I have tried. I use Estée Lauder foundation, so it made sense to buy this! It's so light, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all--which would be a huge deal breaker! It leaves my face feeling moisturized without the oily effect. Good price for the size!
Danielle C.
Fairview, OK
My absolute favorite cream to use! It is a must have for anyone caring for their skin. Very effective product! Awesome value, budget friendly. I can always pick this up at Dillard's or Ulta whenever I need to, I will always keep this in my cabinet! Must have!
Ashley L.
I had high hopes for this product because of all the great review it had, but it just didn't work on my skin. On the first application my skin felt soft, but for the price I truly believe there are better products.