Estée Lauder Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening UV Base Broad Spectrum SPF 50

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Ensure a brighter, spot-free future for your skin with a broad spectrum SPF 50 protector that is gentle enough for daily use.

Fortified powerful anti-oxidants and soothing anti-irritants to pamper while protecting.

This lightweight, multi-defense formula creates a smooth base for makeup to effortlessly glide on.

The Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Collection: Protect against daytime damage and harness the power of the night. Naturally derived botanicals work with your skin's own daily cycle to help repair and prevent the look of dark spots.

Day by day, skin awakens looking fairer, brighter, more translucent.

HOW TO USE

Apply as the last step in your AM Crescent White regimen. Wear alone or under foundation.

Dayna F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Left my face feeling light and bright. Creamy, smooth, silly, light, and soft scent. Would recommend to family and friends if they were looking for such product. Gentle on my sensitive skin, and refreshing. Made me feel young again :) try it out!
Cassandra M.
Dobson
I got this as a sample with some other things. I have got to say for a sample it had quite a lot of product in it. The product did help to clear my skin but it made it oily in the process.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
very good. i love that it makes my skin glow while also protecting me from the sun! The bottle is a little small, however i make it work! It's very effective!! I will continue to buy this for my skin needs. I do love that it is cost efficient as well!
Sarah P.
Durham, NC
It was super smooth and actually worked! It is kind of pricey for me but it is worth the buy! My grandma got it and gave it to me and I'm so glad she did!
alanah d.
Hesperia, CA
I haven't tried any of these products only their cleansing products! But I love love this brand and I hear nothing but good things about them!
Latoshia H.
Nicholasville
I got a gree sample i mist say it really helps brighten your skin and was not oily. I got a free sample from the mall.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Awesome. Would definitely recommend it, and the price is great too! If you haven't tried you are definitely missing out
Ariana S.
Anaheim
Made my skin a bit irritated, maybe is not made for my dry skin but i recomend trying sample size to know better...
Shelly F.
Kings Heath, Birmingham
I had a free sample of this but it was a good size pot to last me a couple of weeks. It certainly feels luxury and applied easily and smoothly to the skin without any oily texture. I’m unsure of the price of the product so not sure if it is value for money but I would consider buying it
Reem A.
I ordered the sample of this product from the site called EBay
First thing it smells really nice and I used it for my spots and scars
It treated them well and made them lighter
Yes I bought the sample size thrice because I don't use it much just a drop for a day and it goes for about two weeks
Very reasonable price