BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure. Potent. This is the key to the entire Crescent White System.

With our exclusive Light Cycle Complex, this powerful essence targets existing dark spots and hyper-pigmentation, and also the key causes of discoloration.

Dullness disappears until light seems to come from deep within.

The Crescent White Full Cycle Brightening Collection: Protect against daytime damage and harness the power of the night. Naturally derived botanicals work with your skin's own daily cycle to help repair and prevent the look of dark spots.

Day by day, skin awakens looking fairer, brighter, more translucent.

HOW TO USE

Apply AM and PM before your Crescent White moisturizer. Avoid eye area.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Dimethicone; Polysorbate 40; Glycerin; Ascorbyl Glucoside; Polyacrylamide; Butylene Glycol; Myristyl Alcohol; Pentylene Glycol; Acetyl Glucosamine; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Extract; Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract; Algae Extract; Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract; Molasses Extract\Saccharum Officinarum\Extrait De Melasse; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Yeast Polysaccharides; Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate; Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract; Hydrolyzed Prunus Domestica; Caffeine; Laureth-7; Sucrose; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Peg-10 Dimethicone; C13-14 Isoparaffin; Propylene Glycol Dicaprate; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake; Fragrance (Parfum); Caprylyl Glycol; Sodium Hydroxide; Tocopheryl Acetate; Citric Acid; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Disodium Edta; Bht; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol <ILN40928>

Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
I bought this to help with acne scars, dark spots and uneven skin. This is my favorite because I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all. It worked almost immediately for me, showing results in a week. My skin looks more even and my acne scars are fading. Extremely hydrating. At $118 for a 1 oz container it is expensive, but worth the money. I highly recommend.
Sharon P.
Sacramento
I don’t know if I use this product wrong because it’s a spot treatment but I applied it all over my face and I felt like it didn’t make much of a difference. Overall I think it’s an OK product because it didn’t do any damage to my skin but I don’t think for the price I would buy it again.
Liza K.
East Hanover, NJ
Estee Lauder Brightening Essence helps to improve my uneve nskin tone.
It doesn't contain alcohol or ether extracts, which can produce photosensitivity.
It has nice light substance and good moisturiser capacity.
This product helps me to remove flakes and smoothes my skin.
Estee Lauder Brightening Essence costs its money.
Alexa D.
Avondale
Love this! It corrects all my problem areas without drying my skin. It's extremely gentle, and didn't leave me irratated. I was please with the product it was a little pricey but worth the money for the results. Would definitely recommend to others.
Becky V.
Fresno , CA
Use this on a daily! Hydrated my under eyes and brighten as well. My go to luxury eye cream!  I love this product and would definitely recommend to friends and family with dry under eyes. Sinks into my skin very well.
Marlene T.
AlbertLea, Mn
Amazing product! Basically any eeste lauder product is awesome! I have the double wear foundation and it's to die for! This particular product is very gentle for the skin hydrating it and keep it rejuvenated
Melanie G.
North Las Vegas
I used this product on my entire face which I really did like a lot and I would buy again, it was my first time purchasing this product but I wouldn’t mind purchasing it again. I would most defiantly recommend it
Sarah B.
I am so in love with this! Brightens my skin, adds luminous luster instantly! It def went above and beyond my expectations! Love being able to just pick this up and get instant results. I’d def buy it again.
Terrie C.
 I like to try new products I found this very interesting I believe it did brighten my face and make it look younger and had a good value the price was right very gentle on the skin and I would definitely recommend it to my friends
Courtney F.
Ok i no it asked if i used it but i havent ! But my mom has she is in her 40s an sorry ro say this but im glad she bought this product it work amazingly i was so surprised!