BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The famous French designer André Courrèges had a vision of modern, futuristic and cool beauty exactly like his clothes. Now that Estée Lauder is a partner of the famous fashion house, you can create your own personal Courrèges look every day. Innovative formula that defines, illuminates the eyes in the futuristic Silver Streak color.

ON COURRÈGES
Best known for his futuristic vision of fashion, French designer André Courrèges has revolutionized fashion design since the 1960s.With an aesthetic that adheres to purity, light and movement, the innovative, timeless, color-rich universe of Courrèges is still considered visionary today.

BENEFITS
Enhance your look with the eye pencil.

SHADE: SILVER STREAK

THE FORMULA
    Ophthalmologically tested
    Dermatologically tested

Estée Lauder Courrèges Eye Glide Pencil
  • "For exaggerated makeup looks I love to do big eyes with white liner lining my bottom waterline. This liner stays put nicely and application is an easy process. Only purchased 1 last year and haven't even hit the half way point with this. " in 4 reviews
christina k.
Staten Island, NY
Super pigmented and super soft. There's no tugging or skipping and it stays in place all day with no fading or smudging or flaking. I received this in a set from sephora I believe and I love it however I wouldn't repurchase strictly because of the price point. There are other amazing liners that work just as well for less money.
Samantha S.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Carol I.
Nazareth, PA
Estée Lauder Doublewear products do what they say. This liner stays put until you take it off. It goes on nicely and the Coffee color is nice when you don't want the starkness of a black.
Tracy R.
Medina, NY
THIS EYELINER IS AMAZING! i LOVE THE WAY IT GLIES ON SO SMOOTH AND SMEAR FREE. i HAVE TO HAVE THIS ON HAND AT ALL TIMES..i lOVE THE WHITE IT MAKES YOUR EYES pop!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
If you want to know how to use the product you must see the 'Courreges Looks' page...prpbably linked below. Often used as a second line above a dark upper lashline color. Very mod. Super cool.
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
In love estee Lauder eye liner i have tons of them you can not o wrong the only thing that is a little mahhh is that it dose not have have a lot of product i feel like the pencil should last me longer
Nicole B.
New Bern, NC
Love this eyeliner, it's very smooth not tough to put on. Stays on for a good 6-8 hours. Not hard to get off either. Highly recommend. The pencil itself last me a long time and I use it daily.
Chassity H.
Lockport, NY
This eye line is great for parties it actually makes your eyes pop I usually put it on the inside of my eyes and on my upper lid it makes the colors of my eye just shine
Janell C.
I purchased this is brown. Its a decent eyeliner, easy to use but not my favorite shade of Brown and I didn't find it creamy enough tonise in waterline.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
This is a good pencil to use for the inside of your under eye for an extra pop. It is super easy to apply but didn't stay as long as I thought it would.