Estée Lauder Country Mist Liquid Makeup Foundation

Fast facts - Medium coverage - Moist, dewy finish gives your skin a fresh, dewy look--as if you just stepped in from a Spring shower. Keeps skin moisturized. The rich, liquid formula is emollient, moisturizing--perfect for women with drier skin.

• Medium coverage
  • Dewey Finish
  • Non-acnegenic and Dermatologist-tested

I am thinking of buying this fountain, but i am a little afraid that it will be too heavy for me. Does it have light texture on the skin?
How is this stuff? It looks interesting!
I have literally never heard of foundation spray but I love the concept!!! How does this blend? Good for skin health? Breakouts? Oily skin? So. Many. Questions.
Start your review of Estée Lauder Country Mist Liquid Makeup Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Glendale, AZ
Got this because of the great reviews and ended up returning this. The color first off was very pink on my skin. The consistency was very light which is something I love and it looked dewy on the skin leaving the skin feeling tacky which I didn't mind. The packaging had no pump so ur was a messing spilling it out since it's so liquidy. And the man in reason I returned it was because of the floral scent. I exchanged it for the new double wear water fresh from estee lauder and love that way more!
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! It was super affordable for the amount of product you were getting! It is a long lasting for coverage foundation but the only bad thing about it is that it doesn’t have great shade batch. But other than that I would definitely buy again!
Cincinnati , OH
This was the first foundation I ever used. It was long lasting and smooth. I purchased a matte finish to help combat my oily face . It was full coverage and I looked great. I would definitely buy again.
Newnan, GA
This is increasingly hard to find but I love this foundation! Its a very light coverage and feels like a mineral powder on my skin almost like there is nothing there. I have acne prone skin and haven’t found that this makes it worse.
Wake Forest, NC
Great foundation that doesn't move all day. It is very transfer resistant. It dries down satin. I have dry skin and sometimes if I don't prep my face properly it will stick to my dry patches. It is a good foundation for humid weather. I have bought this foundation many times and use it most during the summer months.
Brentwood, NY
It has wonderful coverage and blends nicely. Good for combination skin and it's lightweight. It's not very easy to use though, there is no pump to take out the foundation, just a hole to dump it on your hand.
Elizabethtown , KY
I absolutely LOVE this product! It blends with my face so well as well as making my face look so smooth and natural! Which is hard for me considering I have naturally oily skin! However, this seems to hide much of the oil and doesn't look oily on my face.
Love this product. Its an amazing foundation. Its the perfect weight and also an amazing coverage just what I needed and I love how it matches my skin color perfect.
Tampa, Fl
Estee Lauder is a great make-up brand overall but i do not like this foundation too much. It is easy to apply but it gets really dry after a while. It lasts for a while but you can see the flackyness on your face. I would not buy this product again it was a waste of money.
Terre Haute, IN
This is a decent Foundation but it has been around for ages so it does not have the newest technology. When I was a advisor for them a lot of the older elderly ladies would come in to purchase this.