BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Fast facts - Medium coverage - Moist, dewy finish gives your skin a fresh, dewy look--as if you just stepped in from a Spring shower. Keeps skin moisturized. The rich, liquid formula is emollient, moisturizing--perfect for women with drier skin.

• Medium coverage
  • Dewey Finish
  • Non-acnegenic and Dermatologist-tested

Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
This was the first foundation I ever used. It was long lasting and smooth. I purchased a matte finish to help combat my oily face . It was full coverage and I looked great. I would definitely buy again.
Tiffany H.
This is a decent Foundation but it has been around for ages so it does not have the newest technology. When I was a advisor for them a lot of the older elderly ladies would come in to purchase this.
Claud R.
Raleigh
Great foundation that doesn't move all day. It is very transfer resistant. It dries down satin. I have dry skin and sometimes if I don't prep my face properly it will stick to my dry patches. It is a good foundation for humid weather. I have bought this foundation many times and use it most during the summer months.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
It has wonderful coverage and blends nicely. Good for combination skin and it's lightweight. It's not very easy to use though, there is no pump to take out the foundation, just a hole to dump it on your hand.
Griffin C.
Elizabethtown , KY
I absolutely LOVE this product! It blends with my face so well as well as making my face look so smooth and natural! Which is hard for me considering I have naturally oily skin! However, this seems to hide much of the oil and doesn't look oily on my face.
luvia l.
Love this product. Its an amazing foundation. Its the perfect weight and also an amazing coverage just what I needed and I love how it matches my skin color perfect.
Natalia S.
I LOVE this product!! I have incorporated it into my every day beauty routine and I will never go back!! Every time I wear it someone compliments how radiant I look! I’m so obsessed i recommend it to everyone! I never ever write reviews but I love it so much I just had to!!!
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Estee Lauder is a great make-up brand overall but i do not like this foundation too much. It is easy to apply but it gets really dry after a while. It lasts for a while but you can see the flackyness on your face. I would not buy this product again it was a waste of money.
leah A.
I honestly can't get enough of any of Estée Lauder, and this product is one of my favorites! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a smooth foundation that also covers any flaws without using very much makeup!
Caitlin L.
Pinellas Park , FL
At first it makes me face feel all dry and weird, after you leave it on for a hour or so it starts feeling somewhat better. I WOULD PURCHASE THE DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION OVER THIS.