BY ESTÉE LAUDER

In stores now: Visit the Estee Lauder counter at your local Nordstrom for a free 10-day supply of your ideal liquid foundation in the perfect shade for you. Medium coverage. Moist, dewy finish. Gives your skin a fresh, dewy look, as if you just stepped in from a spring shower. Keeps skin moisturized. The rich, liquid formula is emollient and moisturizing, perfect for women with drier skin. Non-acnegenic. Dermatologist tested. You know you've found the perfect foundation when you can't see it or even feel it on your skin. But how do you find this just-so formula? Consider your skin type, desired coverage and finish. Better yet, let an Estee Lauder Makeup Expert help. Visit your nearest Estee Lauder Counter for a free consultation. Together you'll find the right formula and the right shade: your perfect foundation- 1 oz. Color(s): country beige, vanilla beige. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Country Mist Liquid Makeup. Style Number: 140170. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Estee Lauder is a great make-up brand overall but i do not like this foundation too much. It is easy to apply but it gets really dry after a while. It lasts for a while but you can see the flackyness on your face. I would not buy this product again it was a waste of money.
Lynne T.
Pipersville, PA
Smooth silky foundation that blends with ease. Does not cake or clump. Stays on through out the day and provides good coverage.
Lauren S.
Northport, NY
Everything estee lauder does i always love, their foundations are expensive but theyre good for dry skin
Megan Y.
Kingman, AZ
Great coverage, a little heavy but the coverage is amazing. Unfortunately I got oily which was no fun
Claud R.
Raleigh
Great foundation that doesn't move all day. It is very transfer resistant. It dries down satin. I have dry skin and sometimes if I don't prep my face properly it will stick to my dry patches. It is a good foundation for humid weather. I have bought this foundation many times and use it most during the summer months.
Briana W.
Cincinnati
This was the first foundation I ever used. It was long lasting and smooth. I purchased a matte finish to help combat my oily face . It was full coverage and I looked great. I would definitely buy again.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
It has wonderful coverage and blends nicely. Good for combination skin and it's lightweight. It's not very easy to use though, there is no pump to take out the foundation, just a hole to dump it on your hand.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
This was the first foundation I used when I started using makeup I love how it makes my skin look and feel . I have super dry flaky skin and this one makes it look like I have nothing
Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
I absolutely LOVE this product! It blends with my face so well as well as making my face look so smooth and natural! Which is hard for me considering I have naturally oily skin! However, this seems to hide much of the oil and doesn't look oily on my face.
luvia l.
Love this product. Its an amazing foundation. Its the perfect weight and also an amazing coverage just what I needed and I love how it matches my skin color perfect.