BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This tapered, angled brush sweeps on powder eyeshadow for all-over base application plus definition on the outer lid and crease.Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.

Caring for your brushes
We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

BENEFITS
Tapered, angled brush. For base color, definition.

janeli v.
This brush is very soft and is very good to use but I just think its a bit pricey, I think you can get a lowered price brush from another brand and still get the same quality but over all its a very good brush!
Maureen K.
Prosper, TX
My go to eye shadow brush. I will not be without this little guy. The best thing to remember when purchasing a brush of this quality and price; wash it regularly with the same soap you use on your face.
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Julie R.
It's a good brush and works really well. It's a little above the price I would like to pay, but the quality makes up for it.
magdalena h.
I love this brush its perfect it really is it is a little bit pricey i really love this bush anyways
Wendy O.
Rome
I absolutely love this brush it is so soft and does the job! However it is a bit pricey But I would definitely recommend this product! It absolutely a most to have in your makeup bags because it's amazing.
Sabarina  S.
Scarborough , ON
This is by far the best brush I own. It's very soft, and after using it leaves a huge difference.
Jenniferth C.
Decatur, GA
WHERE CAN I BUY IT ?
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Is this a quality brush?