BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This small, tapered brush is designed to precisely apply and easily blend concealer.

Expertly covers undereye circles and other flaws.

Use the brush tip to pat concealer into desired area until it melts into skin. For best results, apply concealer over foundation. Make sure to blend edges for a seamless look.

Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.

CARING FOR YOUR BRUSHES

We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)

Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.

Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Krystina K.
A typical concealer brush. I'm sure you could find another cheaper brand that performs about the same. No complaints other than it was harder to clean. It seemed to absorb and hold a lot of product.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Typical concealer brush. Really nothing special about it. It's soft. You could definitely find one that performs just as well for a lot cheaper. It's smaller than usual concealer brushes but it makes it easier to control. I recommend purchasing a cheaper one than this.
Kasey M.
Nicholasville, KY
My go to concealer brush. It holds up extremely well and was really worth the price tag. If you are ready to invest in your brush collection, this is a piece you need.
Selena P.
Parma, OH
I use this brush every morning. It's fluffy enough to evenly distribute the product. I clean it often and it seems to be holding up well. The handle is nice and sturdy also.
Karen S.
Bloomington
I've used the same one for the past several years and it still handles like a new one. It's easy to clean and the texture is perfect.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Tuve esta brocha hace algun tiempito y es super suave y de buena calidad. Muy recomendada a pesar de que son un poco costosas
Jassamayn A.
Great brush! Cleans well and lasts a long time! Had for many years and still works great! Love this make up brush!!
Randi L.
My favorite go to brush for under my eyes! It is perfect and easy to clean! I’m on my 2nd brush.
Julie F.
Calgary , AB
This is the perfect little synthetic bristled concealer brush. Perfect for applying liquid and cream concealer to the under eye area, and spot concealing. You want a brush like this for that, as it will apply liquid and creams beautifuly, whereas a natural bristle brush would absorb. Hence, natural bristle brushes for powders and synthetic for liquids and creams. I have had it for over 5 years and it is still in great condition! Estée Lauders quality does not disappoint. This bush is great and fairly priced. I highly recommend it!
Maheera I.
London
amazing concealer brush. Spreads my concealer evenly onto my skin and it has a soft application. it is affordable and easy to use.  The brush does not flake and it is easy to clean. I would recommend it to everyone and if it breaks or damages I will surely  be willing to buy another one.