BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Product Details
Quantities are limited—shop now. From Starlet Fever to Hot Tropics, our makeup experts designed 6 custom looks for you to get started. Inspired by the hottest trends, there are endless ways to play with the ultimate in colour.

Limited-edition collection includes:

• 30 Best-Selling Pure Color Envy EyeShadows
• 12 Pure Color Envy Lip Colours
• 6 Pure Color Envy Blushes
SHADE & SIZE DETAILS
This brilliant palette includes:

• 30 Pure Color Envy EyeShadows

• 12 Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick pours: Potent, Sheer Sin, Desirable, Decisive Poppy, Rose Tea, Insolent Plum, Hot Chills, Naked Ambition, Melon, Uninhibited, Bois de Rose and Power Grab

• 6 Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blushes: Shimmering Petal Luminizer (limited edition), Pink Ingenue, Mauve Mystique, Bronze Goddess in Medium, Brazen Bronze and Translucent Pressed Powder in Transparent (limited edition)

Har K.
I like this holiday kit from Estee Lauder,it has six different themes with the choice of blush, bronzer, eyeshadow and lipsticks. I haven't used this on my face yet but I have swatched it and from that I can tell it's a good quality product.
matty s.
bainbridge georgia
I would love to try this palette I love this brand and Estee Lauder has some great products. I'm exited to see what's next with this brand
Jessie F.
Chetopa, KS
Purchased at: ULTA
Good best eye shadow pallet I have ever had I will buy this product again thank you for making this a good product