Estee Lauder Coach Signature by Coach for Women uploaded by Catherine K.Estee Lauder Coach Signature by Coach for Women uploaded by Catherine K.Estee Lauder Coach Signature by Coach for Women uploaded by Catherine K.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Coach Gift Sets - Pretty, chic and playful, a blend of soft, fresh fruits and florals with a heart of fragrant Yellow Blossoms and warm hints of Amber and Cedar Wood. Details provided by Coach see more...

Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely adore this set!!! I got a superb deal on it and couldn't pass it by. Every woman should have a signature sent. I must have like 15!!Lol! Just kidding, more like 3-5. :) But regardless, tho I am hideous at explaining scents, this one is def one that is strong tho not overpowering, exotic to ur senses and beautiful & feminine too. I sooo adore it! As for the rest of the items! Wow, what a great deal for a great set!
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
If you can imagine how your grandma smells this is it! It is a floral smell and it does smell like an older lady would wear. It is nice, but not my favorite. Going to have to pass on another opportunity to wear and will not be recommending to my friends in their 20's
Megan P.
This coach perfume smells amazing it is one of my favorite scents from coach great value and I would definitely recommend it everyone!! I get many complements when I wear it!! Great product will definitely buy again
IPrincess W.
Coach signature fragrance was the first one I purchased from Coach and had for years until it was discontinued. I wish they would bring it back to their stores love the scent and smell good.
Bella J.
Perry Hall, MD
Smells wonderful, not.heavy and not too soft. The smell, I'm not very good describing them but its def not floral. My ex mother in law bought it for me as a present. I would buy it again.
Yvonne G.
I absolutely love the soft floral scent of Coach Signature! It has been my 'Signature' scent for years. The scent lasts all day and smells so divine. I find the value to be good for what you get but I've always received it as gifts, so I haven't personally purchased it but I would if I ran out. It's just that good!
Chelsie W.
Dallas Texas
I bought this as a gift for my mother in law. It smells wonderful. I'm going to have to purchase some for myself soon!
Sierra N.
One of my favorite scents ever since I was younger I love it! It stays in all day and even lasts on my clothing
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
Got this as a gift for my daughters Nina! Got a good price because it was during Christmas time. She loved it!
Catherine K.
Boston, MA
Very crisp scent. I like it for days where I don't want to go for the usual sweet scented perfumes I have.