Estee Lauder Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate 48ml/1.6oz

BY CLINIQUE #91 in Facial Skincare

Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate see more...

Catherine R.
I absolutely love this moisture serum!  I use it every night under my retinol.  It gives a really nice extra boost of moisture without being greasy.  I have oily skin but can be prone to dehydration so this is an extra boost of moisture but not heavy at all.  It is so light I can even use it some during the day when I have a little dehydration around my nose and mouth during the winter.  There is no fragrance at all which is fantastic for my sensitive skin.  Clinique does a really good job with making their products as gentle as possible while still packing a punch to a problem area and this serum is no different.  I love the packaging.  It is really nice to have it in a pump so you don't have to stick your fingers into a jar which can be unsanitary.  I also like that you can see how much you have left.  The serum costs $39.00 but it lasts several months for me so it is worth the price.  I have used several different hyaluronic acid moisture serums across all different price points trying to find the right one and I stopped trying others as soon as I started using this.  It is a great product.  I bought mine at the Clinique counter at Dillard's but it is available where ever Clinique products are sold.
PiecesOf C.
For a Clinique moisturizer, I’m very disappointed with this product.

Pro: 1.Gel like texture.
2. No scent.
3. Pump and packaging is pretty. I like the pump rather than pot.

Con: 1. Does not dry completely and/or absorb into the skin quickly. Super tacky. Clinique claims “breakthrough liquid-sphere technology combines water-bonding ingredients,” but it doesn’t dry like water. I definitely wouldn’t wear this during the day, under foundation bc i don’t know if it would even blend.
2. I don’t even feel soft skin bc I can’t get past the tacky skin. I had to wash the product off.

Not a fan. Not one of their best products. Clinique your R&D rushed this one...needs a re-do.
Eveyln T.
Ludington , MI
This is definitely a staple in my beauty supplies! Light yet highly moisturizing in a formula that works great for dry skin under makeup and primers. I’ve tried many different product lines and keep coming back to Clinique because their products are truly amazing and have stood the test of time because of their top notch quality! You definitely cannot go wrong with Moisture Surge or any of their other skincare products.
I got the supercharged as a free gift for purchasing the 3-Step Skincare system. I got it from my local Ulta. I love the bottle. You can see the “concentrate” inside the bottle. I used it for a couple of weeks, but I honestly didn’t know what to expect. A Clinique specialist said it would help my skin retain moisture, help plump my skin, reduce puffiness under my eyes, and assist with the early signs of aging. The only thing I noticed was my skin was more moisturized. That’s big in my book, so it gets 3 stars. I need to research it a little more then try it again and hopefully I can update my review.
Prashansa G.
This is one product from the moisture surge line that I wasn't a big fan of. The first time I used it I liked it quite a lot. It does provide good hydration and does not have any fragrance. But as I used it more I found that this does not get along with many other products and it pilled on me. Besides that it also dries down pretty tacky.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This stuff is incredible. It’s so hydrating, without being sticky. It’s got a beautiful bottle too where you can see the little bubbles ready to burst. This can be worn as a moisturizer if you’re more on the oily side. And definitely a nice extra burst of hydration under your regular moisturizer if you’re on the dry side. It isn’t heavy, it doesn’t pill on the skin. It’s totally a winner!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
I have a small size of this and I like it, but I’m not IN LOVE with it. It made me consider getting the moisturizer from this collection though. It is very hydrating but I don’t love the little beads inside. It’s kind of like putting on a cleanser that absorbs into your skin. I would recommend it though, just not my cup of tea!
Katie G.
Columbus
Love the moisture surge line, and the supercharged concentrate is no exception. Very hydrating and not too heavy on the skin. Great to layer with the moisture surge moisturizer. Good for all skin types. Not the greatest as a stand-alone moisturizer for dry skin. Would still recommend as a good addition to skincare routine.
Mea B.
Cross City, FL
So i got a sample of this at ulta and fell in love with it immediately! The first time i used it i felt as if my face had drank a gallon of water! Lol i know that sounds silly but it's the truth. I had to go back and buy the actual product because i knew i couldnt do without it in my moisturizing routine everyday!
Isabella C.
Philadelphia
An excellent serum-y/gel feeling moisturizer though it wasn’t hydrating enough for my dry skin alone. For skin that’s only combo-dry this would be awesome though as it wouldn’t feel heavy on the more normal to oily parts but would keep dry patches moisturizer. Also love the pump!