Estée Lauder Clear Difference Targeted Blemish Treatment uploaded by Ana Paula A.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

This potent, targeted treatment rapidly reduces the size of blemishes while minimizing the look of redness and irritation.
Formulated with the highest concentration of our Triple Action Clarity Technology for instant results.
In just 1 day, 73% of women started to see a reduction in the look of blemishes—and the results get better every day.*
Suitable for all ethnicities.
The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection: See the visible change in how your skin looks and feels with our Triple Action Clarity Technology. With the proven power of salicylic acid, it helps stop the breakout cycle, free skin of flakiness, control oil and refine pores.

How to Use:

• Apply on clean skin to affected areas as needed. Avoid eye area.
  • Wipe the rollerball with a clean tissue after every use. If residue builds up, pump once or twice to loosen. Then wipe clean with tissue.
  • Apply at the first sign of a flare up to discourage blemishes from getting bigger and for skin that looks smooth, comfortable and in the clear.
  • How much to use? For an individual spot, use half a pump, and apply directly to blemish. For a larger area or entire face, use a full pump. Apply to affected area.
  • Reduces the look of blemishes, redness, irritation.
  •     Active blemishes
  •     Non-comedogenic; won't clog pores

• I purchased this one time and didn't feel like it was worth the m...1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Miranda C.
This works wonder. I use this when I see a pimple starting to form the night before and I see it lessen when I wake up. A little goes a long way. It met my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Ana Paula A.
Didn't work at all, not even in one pimple, or even before the pimple grow didn't stop it. And this bottle didn't last even a month, lost my money of this thing that I would never buy again.
Brittany S.
Summerfield, FL
I suffer from acne that pops up on my face all seasons and all weather and so trying to find a product that works with not making my face oily or greasy or dry is hard. This product targets everything and clears my problem spots fast and efficiently!
Leslie E.
I can't say this has been as successful as I expected it to be. My mother offered it to me to help with my acne and it honestly hasn't done anything.
Lillian P.
Niagara Falls
It didn't exactly clear up all the blemishes on my face, but it didn't make me break out any worse than before. I use it every once and while when I am running out of other skin care items. The price is okay, I have other cheaper items I would buy so I do not think I will be buying again.
leonor q.
Whenever life gets the worst of your face, you have this amazing product to depend on, you mustn't doubt it, it's quick, easy and completely fast, clear difference, really does makes the difference
member-9e2d6e597
Paris, Paris
I love this product since I have it I do not stop using it I leave the skin incredible esque I love it I recommend it very much indeed
Michelle P.
Very amazing product. Helps a lot and is very effective. Would definitely recommend. Kinda pricy but it's worth it.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I purchased this one time and didn't feel like it was worth the money. I have very dry skin in the area I break out the most. Any of you ladies with dry skin how did you feel it worked for you? Was it fast acting or did it take a while to really see results?