Estée Lauder Clear Difference Purifying Exfoliating Mask

Be confident. The difference is clear. This intense treatment mask draws out impurities and removes excess oil and shine with a soft clay formula. Refines and refreshes as it frees skin of flakiness and roughness with gentle exfoliators.

Deep clean treatment helps clear and prevent clogged pores to minimise future breakouts. Enhances your daily skincare regime for complexion perfection. Skin is clean and refreshed—with a healthy glow.

The Clear Difference Anti-Blemish Collection:
See the significant change in how your skin looks and feels with our Triple Action Clarity Technology. With the proven power of salicylic acid, it helps stop the breakout cycle, free skin of flakiness, control oil and refine the look of pores.

How to Use
Apply generously on clean skin. Leave for 5 minutes. Wet hands and gently massage over face. Use twice weekly.

BENEFITS
Clarifies and detoxifies dull, clogged skin.

IDEAL FOR
    Non-drying exfoliation
    Deep clean treatment
    Masks to detoxify
    Oily, blemish-prone skin
    Reducing the look of pores

FORMULA FACTS
    Dermatologist-tested

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Clear Difference Purifying Exfoliating Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Belpre, OH
Purchased at: belk
I love this product. It’s truest Amazon for your face! I highly recommend this product to anyone with oily skin or dry skin. My face was smooth after I used this product. Most products have a harsh smell to them but Estée Lauder clear difference purifying exfoliating mask did not!!! I couldn’t be more pleased!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I absolutely love this mask! I love using it once or twice a week to exfoliate my skin. I don’t have a face wash with exfoliant because I like to use a gentle daily wash, and this is a perfect compliment to my everyday cleanser. A little goes a long way with this, so I highly recommend!
Cushing
I absolutely must exfoliate twice a week for my skin, dry and sometimes uneven skin tone, so I decided to try this exfoliating mask. I actually used it as a facial scrub, and let it sit on my face for a minute or so and then washed it away. My skin felt velvety smooth, all the dry-dead skin was sloughed off..my pores aren't normally huge so I don't really notice a change in my pores, I never really do. It does make my skin feel so refreshed and smooth, I'm glad I received this in a gift bag after a $30+ purchase. I use it once a week to make it last. To really get a good facial scrub/exfoliator I use Dr Obagi's ZO Skincare line..it is amazing!
Oakland Gdns, NY
THIS IS AMAZING! I love using this product! My face feels so clean and soft after using it. A little goes a long way! When you wash it off after 5 mins, rub your face with water in circular motions to help it get rid of your dead skin. It is an exfoliates and is great for acne skin! I have been dealing with acne since I hit puberty and this has helped calm my skin down. I do feel that it helps with my redness and helps with my scars. I have a lot of acne scars because I used to pick at my skin. I recommend this to everyone who is dealing with acne problems! I used this last night and I could not stop touching my skin after removing the mask. lol :) I bought this when Sephora gives VIB's 20% off so it was a little cheaper! I recommend you do that as well if you are a VIB and are afraid of not buying it because it is a little pricey. Again, a little goes a long way so it is worth the money!
Pinckney, MI
This product has a soft fresh scent. It leaves my skin feeling very moisturized. You get a good amount of product for the money in my opinion. I also liked that this mask came with a little plastic trowel for easy application.
Spring Lake, NJ
Estée Lauder Clear Difference Purifying Exfoliating Mask uploaded by Daphne S.
I use this mask twice a week. I apply a rather thick layer using a foundation brush. I leave the mask on my skin for 10 minutes, then I wet my hands and I massage it in until the microbeads disperse, then I rinse with warm water. It makes my skin bright and it removes dead cells without excessively drying. I love this product. A little goes a long way.
Berkeley, CA
I tend to get clogged pores in my forehead and on the tip of my nose. Whenever I start noticing them, I jump to this mask. Once I rinse it off, the little bumps from my pores are gone. It is a little bit grating (it is exfoliating), if you have sensitive skin or acne with whiteheads, I would steer clear.
Jacksonville , NC
This is a nice mask. Little on the pricy side but it does wonders for my skin. I love the smell personally and when I'm done using it it leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It takes a bit to start to see results but overall a pretty good deal.
I love this product it is the perfect exfoliating mask. I got this for Christmas and it was bought from Macy's. The packaging is perfect because it keeps the product from bacterias and germs. This product is definitely very gentle. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
A must for me! I cannot day enough about this mask! It’s soooo good!! It really gets in there and makes your skin feel and look amazing! Love he smell as well. Definitely a must if you breakout. Love it!

Looking for your answer?