BY ESTÉE LAUDER

carlie h.
cranberry township
This is a cleansing purifying gel and it is very nice for the skin it’s a good value and it definitely met my expectations I would recommend this to people with oily skin dry skin is very effective and I would buy it again
Kelly G.
Keyport , NJ
Perfect for oily summer skin. Removes sunscreen, makeup, oil and grease. I think while it is a bit pricey (that's the 3 stars), it's perfect for summer or warm weather climates.
Kylie E.
Norwood, OH
Leaves your skin smooth and soft! I have combination skin so this product was nice because it didn't over do it in oil or dryness.
Kelsey M.
I didn't like it burned when I put it on did not do what it said that it was supposed to do
Anya L.
Bordj menaiel
I have always had clear, but sensitive, skin, even through my teenage years, but two years ago developed adult acne. It was persistent and noticeable, although certainly not a severe case of cystic acne. I used many products, increasingly strong, to clear it, including prescription medication. Unfortunately, this was to no success and I noticed the texture of my skins changing too from the harsh products. Eventually I decided to ditch the harsh products and try this. It has completely changed my skin!! I had a very very mild break out the first day but my acne, including pigmentation from old acne, cleared entirely within a matter of days (2/3) The uneven pigmentation I have always had cleared also. Added bonus, my skin feels incredibly soft again. I originally used this day and night to clear it and after two days my skin felt slightly dry, I have now changed to using it every second night and spotting it on any remaining spots nightly. My skin is now clear, even and still hydrated. Yes, I do wish the price point was lower as it feels frustrating paying the same for it as advanced night repair, but this really has changed my skin and solved a problem I was beginning to feel couldn't be solved.
Elizabeth V.
Acapulco
Me gusta este producto y lo he estado usando durante mucho tiempo. Lo compro en la tienda de Walmart y vale la pena comprarlo por todo lo que proporciona.
member-a440ea777
Trivoli, IL
What is the base sent of this product?